1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Enjoy this week!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Spacemoth, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I know, IDIOT, but still...

An NBA draft where our team has a top 3 pick happens once every 20 years. This the biggest week leading up to it. So just soak it in. Listen to every draftnik podcast, get up and then down and then up again on your favorite (and your most hated) prospects. Absorb every possible hot stove rumor you can grab ahold of.

Because this is what being a fan is all about! Waaaaay better than being a fan of a team that's always in the middle, with some pick in the teens or twenties year after year. Right, Spurs fans since 2015?!?!

See ya on the other side.

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yeah don’t model your success on the Spurs. Bad idea

lol

3. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member

Let's just hope we keep the pick

Rockets34Legend and saleem like this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

a pick in the twenties means you’re a top 10 team in the NBA

Idk when being at the bottom of the league was considered way better

We’re really gonna act like a good number of people didn’t stop watching this sorry team midway through the year? Ask Wolves, Magic, and Kings fans how fun top picks can be.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

We are enjoying it too much. I can't wait to be back here next year .... & next

CriscoKidd and JoeBarelyCares like this.
  6. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

7. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Yes. I want the Rockets to draft well and retain / develop all the 3 picks.

8. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Our best hope for this team next year is that we turn into a 9-10 seed .

9. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Our best hope for this team next year is we get another top 3 pick, while doing as little as possible to tank for it. So all the rookies and youngsters ball out, and our differential is -1.0 or something paltry, but still we can lose 50-60 games and keep accumulating talent for a potential dynasty run in 2024-2029.

10. Salvy

Salvy Member

Had no idea people loved being mediocre and getting eliminated in 2nd round so much, I don't think I remember enjoying Harden pooping his big boy pants in the playoffs so much but so many "Rockets fans" hate that the team is entering a new and exciting era... They enjoyed being The GSW punching bag... So much fun omg...

hakeem94 likes this.