1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Eddie Griffin RC for trade...

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by MagicFan, Jun 12, 2002.

1. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

or i'll sell it... BV 20$ it's upper deck playmakers... it's #'d... holla!

2. FranchiseRules

Hope I'm not too late! I sent an email but if you didn't get it you can reply from here...:)

3. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

NOPE! NOT LATE! :)
    WHAT U GOT MAYN? I'D THROW IN A FRANCIS SKYBOX RC 2, BV 10$ PLMK

4. FranchiseRules

I started collecting about 2 years at the end of Stevie Franchise's rookie year. So I dont have any T-Mac or Grant Hill rookie cards, but I've got PLENTY of their cards that are worth $! Are Magic players all you are interested in or do you have a preference?:confused:

5. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

definetly. List Allllll Tmac Cards you have. And Miller... and crew...
    im not 2 sold on hill so itd be tough unless it was like a GU Card. whats the beuty about this Griffin, theres only 900!
    Wich is phat....
    holla

6. vtkp99

vtkp99 Contributing Member

hi magic, I have Mike miller psa 10 finest, victory. I am @ work right now, so i dont have a book with me... so dont know how much, let me know if you want them ....

7. FranchiseRules

MagicFan,

Mike Miller - Press Pass On Fire(#OF1)BV$2.50(IMO, coolest Looking card of the bunch); Press Pass SE Old School(#OS2)BV$2.50; Press Pass SE RookieVision Alley Oop(#37RV)BV$1.25; and Press Pass SE Alley Oop(#3)BV$2.25 - Total = $8.50

Tracey McGrady - 99/00 Ultra(#119)BV$1.50; 98/99 Upper Deck(#167TN)BV$4.00; 99/00 SP Authentic(#80)BV$2.00; 98/99 Skybox Premium(#42)BV$2.00; 97/98Collectors Chioce(#335Rookie Card)BV$2.50; 97/98Collectors Chioce Star Quest(#SQ96Rookie Card)BV$1.25; 00/01Hoops Hot Prospects(#37)BV$1.50; 98/99Upper Deck(#146)BV$2.00 Total = $16.75

Both Players = $25.25

Your card has gone down in value to $15.00(Beckett July2002)

Does that sound OK or do you want me to list Grant hill cards...

8. MagicFan

MagicFan Member

griffin getting down arrows? weird... oh no dont list ur hillz... lol
    Hey VT i like ur miller....

and yo franchise I like ur tmacz... how many u want me 2 pick?

9. FranchiseRules

MagicFan,

You are welcome to them all.

How do you want to handle the transaction? I haven't done this before so I don't really know what to do. :eek: :)

10. Rocketblast

Rocketblast Member

Darn, I was going to offer you a Kobe Bryant and Grant Hill rookie card for that Eddie Griffin.

11. FranchiseRules

Magic Fan,
    Are you OK. Are you alive? Let me know if you're still there!

Did I loose out to Rocketblast?!? Its been 20 days since our last message. :(