1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard requests buyout, wants to join contender.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jacoby, Jun 21, 2018.

1. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Mavericks need him

Jontro and hakeem94 like this.
  2. roslolian

roslolian Member

I thought for you everything hinges on Ryan Anderson?

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lol Dwight helped the Rox reached WCF and in his prime he lead his team to the Finals, even during our Dwightmare with HnH he still recorded 15 and 8 on 62% FG.

If he signs with GSW for the vet min it is game over next year. GSW's system has a lot of passing and movement unlike Rox's system which is 99% PnR. He's gonna thrive there because he will get lots of looks just like Bogut before. He hated PnR but I don't think GSW runs a lot of PnR so he probably won't have an issue.

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

If dwight gets a ring by joining da warriors and killing our playoff dreams, he's dead to me as kd maybe even more. Dwight is a mental midget that stunted Harden's career. I only like him because he made harden more mature, and more focused on team chemistry/leadership when he left.

6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Wow, you agree with @swyyyguy and @ThatBoyNick and think the mavs are contenders. Gtfo

7. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Did I say Contender or Need? I said Need. You GTFO

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

First you alter my post to say something completely different from what I said now this? Sounds like your trying to cover for your deep love of the Mavs badly, sorry son sounds like your the one who need to get the **** out. I think you need to keep your trolling ass on a Mavs forum.

9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Wtf is @Daddy Long Legs a Mavs fan??? He needs to gtfo!!

10. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Find a room guys. We dont need any mavs bromance on clutchfans.

Cmon now.

11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I never said that, but I don't expect you to pay attention so I'm not mad at your mistake. It's you Ryno haters that were pissed he was on the bench and being paid so much loot to do nothing. I asked you guys to stop whining about Anderson because Rockets were winning, he didn't matter since he wasn't playing.

I didn't care if he sat forever and got paid until the end of time as long as the Rockets were successful. Then MDA put Anderson in the game during the most important quarter of the season, and he got demolished. Still don't understand why MDA did that... You guys were crying because he wasn't playing enough because he is so rich, which makes little sense to me since we all agree he isn't good.

Furthermore, you have the nerve to post in this thread when you have chapters and chapters of text dedicated to defending Dwight Howard and how the Rockets and Harden were at fault for his struggles and departure? Not a good look, dummy.

#111 DreamShook, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    rgw20014life likes this.
  12. omgTHEpotential

Dwight had all the tools to be an all-time great center... Oh well.

BigMaloe and hakeem94 like this.
  13. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

If only he had the passion of the Big O.

14. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

he can post up anytime he wants and gets stripped.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. farhen

farhen Member

get out of here

hakeem94 likes this.
  16. riko

riko Member

I get you’re point but those are more so juvenile characters then a cancerous tumor like Dwight who has tendencies to derail a teams whole season with his cry baby act. Nonetheless I get your point

17. roslolian

roslolian Member

Huh? I never regretted Dwight leaving until the Rox signed Ryan Anderson for nearly the same amount. The reality is cancer or no cancer Dwight would have helped the team more the last two years than freaking Ryan Anderson. 15 and 7 on 62% FG you think that's not worth defending? I defend productive players not total waste if space who do nothing when given PT. Dwight led the team to their first WCF appearance and thats a fact.

People aren't mad that Anderson was playing, they are mad the team can't sign better players cuz they have their capspace tied to him. Nobody hates Anderson for making lots of money, if the NBA Salary Cap didn't exist people wouldn't even care how much he makes. But because the NBA salary cap exists we are forced to care about how much Anderson is making because his salary limits the team.

I've never heard of a person on this board who thinks Anderson is overpaid and therefore deserves to play more WTF please quote one post that says "Anderson sucks play him more to earn his money".

Only a true Ryan Anderson lover like you would think Anderson's haters actually want him to play more. Salute! Just when I think your love for Anderson can't surprise me anymore, you up the ante yet again.

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It sounded like you regretted Dwight leaving when you blamed the Rockets organization and Harden for him leaving.. Thank you for explanation on Anderson AGAIN. You have typed that bullsh-t over and over. Full disclosure: IDGAF. Furthermore, IDGAF about what the Rockets do this off-season either; I'm ready to leave the NBA behind as it is.

Now is the time when you guys who love to whine can legitimately cry about Anderson and his salary since he has the potential to f-ck up a lot of stuff. This must be Christmas for you. I've already explained my position way too much. I'm not doing it anymore.

If you quote me about some Anderson sh-t again, I'm going to e-punt you in the vagina and insult your family in text form..

19. BackdoorHarden

I just listened to this guy being interview by Caron Butler and he doesn't understand he's the problem. He blames the media and front offices for all the false rumors about him. He said he wants to talk to "the guys" and show them who I really am.

Dude, you're on your 5th team in 6 years and everyone hated you.

He said he's still young and playing at a high level like CP3 and Lebron and stated he's younger than those 2 so he has a lot to offer.

DUDE all you have to do is rim run, play D, and rebound and you would be awesome

BUT DUDE, you still think this is 2006 NBA basketball where big men are supposed to get shots.

DUDE still doesn't get it

[​IMG]

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. Juxtaposed Jolt

Agreed.

FTs notwithstanding, if Dwight focused on setting screens, rim running and rebounding, he would be the best 5 in the game, still today.

Ironically, he should look at Capela to see how today's 5-who-can't-shoot should play in the NBA.