1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Howard Full Highlights vs DET (35pts,19rebs,5asts,3blks)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da_Spark, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

2. <3myrockets

<3myrockets Contributing Member

awesome good to see him working the block with points and assists

3. rokit

rokit Member

missed the game, but that looks like improved version of 2009 dwight

4. Play07

Play07 Member

he was too clutch last night ! this will be big in playoffs if he can play at his level, the inside out game will be deadly, I don't see that many teams in the west than can stop him.

And dream will back with the team for good after allstar break

5. mollamar

mollamar Contributing Member

I'd still like to see him get the ball in deeper position. He clearly had his way in the post last night but against a stronger defender or with more help defense he won't have time to pull off the moves he did last night.

6. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Dwight's back to Orlando form. This team is better with Harden, but I think Dwight should be option A. Guy is unstoppable. He has learned to pump fake off of his move to create seperation.

7. basketballholic

Dwight has developed a "go-to" move. There's been a lot of talk over that last couple years that Dwight didn't have a "go-to"move and he really hasn't had one until now. He's developed it as his primary weapon on the blocks. Who knows what it is?

8. Panda23

Panda23 Member

He was a freaking monster tonight.

Rediculous how everyone was crapping on him during his time in LA, everyone just bought into the media shietfest of him being a shell of his formerself, that he was done ever since the back injury.

He barely came off one of the more serious injuries out there and people were ready to stick a fork in his career.

9. Sajan

Sajan Member

yet they think kobe is not done.. :grin:

10. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

made another 3?? wow... talk bout expanding your offensive game dho

11. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

That play where he just turn around Drummond and slammed it home was disresptful. Probably would have gone of for 50 in the Toyota center.

12. TheBigFive

TheBigFive Member

When did Dwight suddenly turn into Hakeem? This is seriously MVP stuff, especially if the rockets to on a run and end up a top 3 team in the west.

13. Pete the Cheat

This video just got me pumped. Thanks for sharing

14. conquistador#11

lol at drummond and monroe, can't stop that manbeast.

howard not happy with the pg position= pgs I play with no pass me bol, I am big man.

15. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

Hands down the best center in the league!! Every time he faces the other contenders for best center, he has been in MVP form! Hibbert, Dummond, Cousins, we will see how he does against Marc Gasol. But he has been our MVP no doubt!

16. ling ling

ling ling Member

I think we found our stretch 4.

17. cn0gd

cn0gd Member

the corner almost-3 is the best one i've seen in howard this season. he also has much better balance and control after contact, that a lot of his shots are nothing but net, seems he's body is fully recovered from injury. best performance so far this year and couple very promising sign, very encouraging.

18. roxallways

roxallways Member
    Supporting Member

I've been critical of Dwight but he has turned it on and looking like a top 3 player right now. He's playing like the best big man in the league again. If he keeps this up, the Rox have to play through him on the offense. When you have a dominant big it opens everything up and makes it easier. I'm soo glad he's proving me wrong because I didn't think we would see Orlando Dwight again. He's evolving back to that form.

19. rocketsmetalspd

That's what I thought when looking at this video. DH12 will only get better as the season rolls along and with Dream coming back after the All Star Break can only help DH12.

20. apollo33

apollo33 Member

People always crapped on him for having no post moves

Reality is, if he gets single coverage and time in the post he will take you to school, I doubt any good teams would allow him to have that much freedom down there, they will double him