1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green questions MDA's ability to coach and Morey's ability to GM

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by oogie boogie, Oct 17, 2017.

?

Can the Rockets made Green eat his words?

1. Yes.

32.8%
  2. No.

8.4%
  3. Probably not, but **** Draymond anyways.

58.8%
  1. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

He is right about Morey. Morey is all talk and no action.

cheke64 likes this.
  2. topfive

topfive CF OG

Wow, your trollshtick has grown old in record time! Congrats!

As for Douchemond Green, f$%k that idiot.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Acquiring CP3 is "no action?"

Mathloom and Patience like this.
  4. UTKaluman597

UTKaluman597 Contributing Member

Its frustrating that a guy like Draymond has this kind of platform. Put him on the Hornets and lets see how cocky he is. Hes the most replaceable of the big 4. Theyd still be the favorites without him. And LOL at AshleyM. Cam was right...women and sports.

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  5. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

Draymond would be a nobody if he wasn't magic johnson illegitimate son. Yes Draymond green is magic Johnson's son. Their gematria match perfectly and Draymond was born around the time magic was in Michigan getting a physical done

The late great Nate Thurmond is also LeBron James real father. Thurmond played for both the warriors and the cavs I believe

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I don't know if we can make him eat his words, but I wouldn't be upset if he had to wear dentures after tonight. A win would be even better.

Was there ever a team more arrogant, and deservedly so, than the '85-'86 Celtics that we took to 6 games in the Finals that year? A message was sent then, in my opinion, that if we didn't take them down this time, we were going to take them down in the not too distant future. The media, busy singing the praises of the future Rockets, something we aren't used to seeing at all, not for many, many years, certainly thought we were the Cat's Pajamas, and that was before the pajamas became something else we had to fight.

The problem the Rockets had then was that the "future Dynasty" essentially disappeared after that season, except for Hakeem. The same thing could happen to Draymond. Hubris can bite you in the arse. In fact, Hubris loves to bite teams, and players, in the arse. Be careful you don't lose your pants, Mr. Green Jeans. Enjoy your ride, while it lasts. Even Bird had to fly away eventually, and your ride, Curry, is no Larry Bird. Not in my opinion. No even close.

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  7. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

It's like he's offended by other teams making an effort to compete. I guess everybody else was just supposed to roll over.

Canadiandude, Tfor3, sabesque and 2 others like this.
  8. Sen89

Sen89 Member

I hate Draymond but he's great for the league. Him not holding back verbal shots for anybody adds some spice to a more-sterilized buddy-buddy league.

But I always wanted him here. Not for his personality but because he'd fit so damn well on both ends (even more before we got Paul). Not that there would ever be a chance he'd leave GS.

9. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

I know basketball better than you. You are just a sad, pathetic sexist pig

10. sabesque

sabesque Member

The warriors are so goad-able. They want everything to be about glorifying them or else you're being offensive. They're just thirsty for anything they can use to act like they have a chip on their shoulders.

Historically stacked teams are not supposed to have a chip on their shoulders. It just means they're winey.

11. JaceMan da SpaceMan

Shut fat mouth pleese

12. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

Unfortunately, Green's already got a couple of rings. If hubris is going to bite him, I wish it would hurry the hell up.

Deckard likes this.
  13. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I would love it if Rockets win tonight and Chris Paul is interviewed afterwards and says it on live TV, "we are coming for you Warriors." Golden State is a great team, but like people say, sometime luck is also on your side as well. I hope some of that luck transfers to the Rockets this season.

14. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

He's offended after both Morey and D'Antoni complemented his team? What an ass. There's nothing in Morey's quote that is even mildly disrespectful to the Warriors. Green's just trying to stir up some BS.

Deckard likes this.
  15. Know Your Role

Draymon has hated the Rockets since we passed him up for Royce White, his college arch nemesis. Deep down, he wanted to be part of Red Nation. That's why he takes every swipe at us he can.

16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

FU Donkey Face.

17. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Listen to rose speak

Soneca likes this.
  18. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Draymond is a douche, but it's refreshing to see an athlete not give a **** about what his colleagues think about him. For the most part, these guys are too busy kissing each other's asses so they can be included on the next SuperTeam Evite. Draymond has no problems making enemies, and that makes it fun to hate him.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  19. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

He kissed Durant's ass.

Cash Cam likes this.
  20. rockets0_12_7_1

LOL I hate to mention her because she lives off of this but, ashleyem doesn't speak for all of us ;)