1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Donald Trump suggests DELAYING the election over claim it will be 'fraudulent'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Andre0087, Jul 30, 2020.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Um.... no you wont. We are talking about the social media application called "Facebook" correct? I currently count 12 postings promoting a doctor who claims that vaccines are made from alien DNA and to the best of my knowledge these folks are still allowed to work at their places of employment and have not been persecuted for their beliefs. And scrolling through the comments they might get a comment or two about how this is incorrect information only to be followed with about 10 belligerent comments about the deep state, AOC, BLM, etc. etc. etc.

Dude... you are fine. Nobody is persecuting you for your beliefs, and no one will "Cancel" your freedoms if you aren't a card carrying member of Black Lives Matter. If you say openly racist stuff.... yeah.... your employer could value things like diversity & acceptance & since Texas is a Right to Work state, you could be fired. You could also be fired in Texas for believing that the Astrodome was a better fan experience than Minute Maid.

So do you think Texas shouldn't be Right to Work?

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What sources of information are you basing this opinion on?

Patience and RayRay10 like this.
  3. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Only the dumb claim to be able to see through the BS after being pelted in the face with bullsh*t

RayRay10, fchowd0311 and Astrodome like this.
  4. malakas

malakas Member

I think the only reason he said it now is so he can refuse to accept his defeat in November if the results are even remotely close.

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Let me buy you dinner sometime.

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

If things are still complete **** in October he might just drop out and say “it was all rigged and I never had a chance. “

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Here's another popular trump enabler response... its wrong, we all know it, he does it as a distraction, but hey, it works for him..." No sense as "the president of the United States should not be tweeting this." Instead, its celebrating "owning the libs".

8. dobro1229

Him saying this and him going further in the coming weeks is inevitable. Here in the US we just cannot see what is right in front of our faces. There are 100 reasons why Trump will pull out the 3rd world country dictator playbook during this election.

Most important overall general concept of Trump's strategy is to realize that in the end Trump only cares about Trump.

Trump is very likely to face criminal prosecution if he's not elected. He knows this, and he must either win the election, steal the presidency through a cou, or use the threat of a cou in order to trade immunity from prosecution for vacating the office (I think he believes he can at least get an immunity exchange).

He also has financial self interest in having the ability to create sort of a shadow presidency if he leaves office where he claims he actually won, creates his own TV network, his own infrastructure of propaganda, his own militia, and tries to create a rival government within the government... mostly just so Trump can make a ton of money, and glorify himself as a god-king.

RayRay10, Blatz and malakas like this.
  9. dobro1229

So to follow up on my point above:

What do you guys think: Should Joe Biden be willing to offer immunity to Trump in exchange for him vacating the office in January?

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Marco Rubio is going to inherit the Susan Collins Concernometer after she is sent back down east in November. Somebody do something!

Dubious and RayRay10 like this.
  11. NewRoxFan

More from lady g...

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

attorney general barr was also joking in the congressional hearing yesterday. john cornyn should be voted out but unfortunately, Texas...

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. NewRoxFan

the turtle, as usual, withdrew into his shell...

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

So our President is currently joking and trolling about eroding away our democracy even more on Twitter? That’s the narrative now?

these bootlickers will give a “What can u do? Boys will be boys” type of attitude to this, but let Obama, Hillary, or Biden have suggested this as President...

15. dobro1229

Also worth noting that Trump will 100% issue an executive order on the election, and Democrats need to have their lawyers ready because they'll need to sky rocket that executive order up to the Supreme Court to keep that executive order from holding any power for an extended period of time.

Trump knows he'll lose that court fight, but he'll use the EO power to A. distract & cause chaos, and B. See if he can take a long shot approach at gaining some powers he didn't know he had in controlling the elections just like he's done with other court battles where he claimed powers he knows he doesn't have.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I do agree that iit makes for distraction.

Like doubling down on the Demon Sperm Lady (no, not "doubling up").

ANYTHING, no matter how grotesque, outrageous, or preposterous, for us not to fixate on his poor handling of the coronavirus epidemic.

Or of how the economy cratered in the 2nd quarter.

But it also shows what's crossed his mind because he always gets away with everything. Always. Civilian or (ugh) President. Why not float the idea and see if it gains traction anywhere.

Blatz, Dubious and RayRay10 like this.
  17. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

No. This ****er should face all of the legal hellfire he has accumulated.

Stepping down from losing an election is not negotiable.

Patience, AleksandarN, Blatz and 4 others like this.
  18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe you are right and I was out of line so i would like to apologize to @NewRoxFan for saying he has hate in his heart. I don't know you guys situation so I have no business saying rude things like that. This should be a place where we debate without getting personal. I will do better.

Jayzers_100 and Andre0087 like this.
  19. dobro1229

What if it's immunity through revoking his citizenship and allowing him to move to Moscow?

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]