1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Don Yelton, GOP Precinct Chair, Delivers Most Baldly Racist Daily Show Interview of All Time

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by jayhow92, Oct 24, 2013.

1. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b>The Daily Show</b> <br/>Get More: <a href='http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/'>Daily Show Full Episodes</a>,<a href='http://www.facebook.com/thedailyshow'>The Daily Show on Facebook</a></p></div></div>

2. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Guy's old school. Don't need to be outraged about something that's already been addressed and resolved. I don't have much use for this type of prank journalism, either.

4. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

It's not supposed to be journalism, it is a comedy show.

Just because they make fun of political figures and about world events doesnt mean you are supposed to take the reporting seriously.

I would imagine Stewart would be the first one to tell you that.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

The content is being re-posted as news. They're collecting earnest statements from public figures who are being held accountable in ways that the D/S correspondents would never accept. Re-iterating it's comedic tone to someone who already correctly identified it as a prank doesn't negate that.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I'm a little surprised he was fired. Honestly, and I've been to Buncombe county many times.

Agree with pouhe otherwise.

7. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

The best and brightest of the GOP.

8. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

This guy is just the embodiment of every (white) person from East Texas I know. This is exactly how they think and talk among themselves.

*comical aside: yesterday an old man accused of being a communist because I don't fish.

9. B-Bob

Well, communists do in fact fish, so his comment makes no sense.... but WTF dude -- why don't you fish? It's one of the best things in life as a human being. :)

10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Dunno. grew up on a lake, it just never appealed to me. It seems most people fish and hunt to 1. get away from their job 2. to get away from their wives 3. to drink and 4. to kill time. I have no need for any of those other than a time killer and for that I have golf. Yes, I know it's just another bourgeois waste, but it is the only thing I am good at.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/10/greg_abbott_make_texas_better.php

Greg Abbott Crowdsourced Ideas for "Making Texas Even Better," and They Are Wonderful

Hal Wade: "Expell muslims and illegals and close the border behind them!"

David Adcock: "Secession! That is the ONLY solution to the Wimpublican-And-Obammunist Slavery that the National RATS and Moronic-Wimpublicans can HARDLY WAIT to impose upon our children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren"

Don Embrey: "Wendy Davis will Rot in Hell. Baby killing atheist b****."

Shawn Whitehead: "Im in Cypress Tx and every night My husband and i sit out side and for the past month or so there is a plane that sit up in the sky ,think it could be a drone cause for 3-4 it sits in one place and doesnt move and then it will take off,my question is WHY WHY? and Whats it doing just sitting there> we see other planes flying and its not a star we can tell the Difference.WHY and Whats going on?"

#10 Dubious, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

There are other reasons my friend.

[​IMG]

12. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Jack and Ennis went fishing. A lot!

13. eddiewinslow

eddiewinslow Member

so now speaking the truth is racist? Why are democrats so opposed to voter ID rules then? Bc it would seriously hurt their key demographic

14. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

The most simple explanation is that it is a backdoor poll tax. And you could flip your argument around and say thats why repubes are for voter id laws.

15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

The backdoor pole tax would be a crushing blow to the economy of San Francisco -- liberals would never go for it

16. B-Bob

Okay, sorry. That is pretty damned funny. At least after a couple of pops on a Friday night.

Nobody should be allowed to type "backdoor pole tax" on the internetz without some rough music to follow.

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I guess hate is too great a burden to bear except for the blacks and the gays.