1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does anyone think we'll have a winning record...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by asmith8266, Nov 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

... at the end of November?

My gut (and a glance at the schedule) tells me yes.

You?

2. windz

windz Member

ab's injury might be a blessing in disguise cus his poor defense.

i will go with yes.

3. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

We're only strongly mismatched against the Thunder. And yet we usually play them pretty well...

4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

We'll have a winning record in 6 games.

Book it!

5. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

We need at least one of those two back. KM's injury didn't look too much. It all depends on the development of Ish and how fast we can rush Lowry back, otherwise we will see Lee slide over to 1 and no one wants to see that.