1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does anyone have the Rockets - 76ers game recorded when Francis crossed up Iverson??

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Rasheeba3, Aug 23, 2001.

1. Rasheeba3

Rasheeba3 Member

Does anyone have the Rockets - 76ers game when the Rockets won 112 - 87 recorded on tape. I would love to see that game. I could send Recordable tapes to your home and you could record it for me. So If anyone has the game recordered please contact me at lovesash2000@yahoo.com or reply on this website.

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Well, let me just rummage through my Rockets tape collection and find out if I have that one

...still looking...

just a moment...

doesn't it just suck having to wait like this?

...DARN! Ya know, the ONE game from last season that I didn't record, and it had to be that one...what are the odds?

Ask me for any other game, though, and it's yours...honest...just send me a blank tape along with $29.95 for shipping and handling, and I'll hook you up

3. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

You mean the game Francis cracked one of Iverson's ribs?:cool: I wish I could see that game also.

4. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

Relax people! :cool: This season we'll get 3 more chances (2 regular season games and the All-Star game :) ) to see Stevie break Iverson's rib or ankle (or whatever :D )

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

It wasn't a cross-over.

The injury occurred right before the move by Francis, or at least Iverson gasped in pain right before the move. The move was possible because of the injury.

Sorry Lil Francis. Your boy has done some spectacular things, but crossing over a "facing" Iverson is not something we are going to see close to the amount of times in reverse. Francis' best cross-overs come against bad defenders while doing too much effort. Francis's high turnover rate continues to be a result of his stubborness to want to be like "I". Just shoot the ball Francis. Cut back on the fancy crap to drive when there is no drive there.

Mobley and Iverson just blow by their opponents. Francis is not in their league at blowing by great defenders. Francis does other things better, but not the first-step blow-by. Note that a cross-over is often merely a necessity for not having Mobley's first-step speed.

6. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Darn it! I went to that game and forgot to tape it and no one was home at my house to tape it. :mad:

7. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Man Please!!!!!!! Iverson is a bad boy but you have to admit Francis crossed him badly in that game.

8. man532

man532 Member

Francis crossed Iverson so bad, that AI kicked at the basketball and that's when he injured his rib. It was nastier than AI crossing Jordan. No doubt.

9. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Whoa......I don't know about that one. That Iverson cross on Jordan was a classic. Francis crossed Lynch worse than Iverson.

10. Drew_Le

Drew_Le Member

i wish i could have seen that game. i would definetley pay 29.99 to see that.

11. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

I would pay up to $100.

12. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

Hey A-Train, if you have the triple Ot Indiana game from last season that would be great. That was the greatest game from last season in my opinion, Moochie just went off.

13. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

I have the triple OT game and I have the game where Iverson and Lynch were crossovered by Francis. I think I have the Philly game loaned out though because I cant find it right now.

14. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Cato13 I'd do anything for that tape!

15. The Summit

A-Train, thats cool, I would really appreciate it if we could work something out. I dont know if you have it, but I have the game against the Spurs where we came back from 20 down and won. Bullard had 6 threes I think and Francis had 30 points, I remember, it was the second sellout of the season at the time and that was in March. Let me know if you want to meet up or ship it or what. Thanks.

16. The Summit

Sorry A-Train, I meant to put Cato13. It would be great if we could work something out, I meant to put your name (Cato13) not A-trains, its been a long day.....