1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does anybody here have lucid dreams?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Thefabman, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Over the years I've become pretty good at figuring out if I'm dreaming. Usually small things like if i suspect I'm in a dream I'll check my watch to see what time it is. I don't wear a watch but i think my brain see's that I'm trying to check it so there's one on my wrist and if I'm wearing a watch then i know I'm dreaming and then i control my dreams. It's pretty awesome lol it's like an episode of heroes in my head, I'm always flying and moving things with my mind, throwing powerballs, teleporting and what not.

does anybody else lucid dream?

2. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

3. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

WHat? no dreaming of hot chicks wrestling in Jello? threesome? dude, you need to have better dreams... :eek:

4. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

my bad i dont have a search function, i didnt even make the connection to inception, makes sense there might be a thread about it after that movie, lock it up i guess

5. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

ive seen or partook in those things in real life, but i cant blow s*** up with my mind in real life :grin:

6. raj87

raj87 Member

I have experienced lucid dreaming as well. Once I am in that state, I immediately conjure up Alexis Texas and Cristina Lindberg for some late night fun time.

7. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

Odd that two lucid dreaming threads would pop up so close together.

8. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Maybe someone should make a movie about this phenomenon.

9. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

My Life, starring Michael Keaton?

10. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

or maybe...
    phenomenon, starring robert duvall?

11. raj87

raj87 Member

How about starring Alexis Texas instead?

12. Southern Select

1 person likes this.
  13. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

14. Landlord Landry

[​IMG]

15. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

I was actually going to start a thread about this just now until I saw this :(

But anyways I tried this **** and I was blown away I joined a forum and posted my dream an only got one reply, ****ing crappy ass site!

Here's the link

16. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

what happened the next day sounds like nothing more than a coincedence, it wouldnt make sense to control your dream and then the next day it happens lol then it turns into controlling the future and if this is the case then dream about the powerball numbers and then send them to me when you wake up :grin:

17. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

FYI: Next time you recognize your in a dream and want to fly heres what you do...you know that feeling you get in your stomache when your on a rollercoaster and it reaches the top, invoke that feeling and imagine yourself flying then your good to go, i also use that feeling to teleport in dreams but its way more intense, i imagine it feels like what it would feel like if skydiving. :cool:

18. SpaceCityKid

SpaceCityKid Rookie

Coincedence?
    Maybe but yet really trippy,
    Bro.

19. Throwback9495

Throwback9495 Member

I am an experienced Lucid Dreamer. I read on some forum a few years ago about it and purchased a book: Stephen Leberge's Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming . If you practice the techniques in this book you will be guaranteed a lucid dream or two.

The easiest way to know you are dreaming is to be able to remember your dreams. If you keep a journal of your dreams, eventually dreams will feel longer. Then you test if you're in a dream by asking yourself if you are dreaming throughout the day.

Easy ways to tell if you are in a dream or not:

Try to use flick the lights on/off, studies show that light switches rarely work in dreams...(Its true)

Plug your nose and see if you can breathe.

Or simply look at some text such as a street sign or clock, look away, then look back again and see if it has changed.

It's pretty easy to become lucid in a dream, just make sure you can remember your dreams.

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

I think it's better that I have no idea when I'm dreaming. Keeps it exciting IMO.