1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Do you care Jordan is coming back?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by R0ckets03, Sep 25, 2001.

Tags:
?

Do you want to see MJ return?

1. Yes I want to see him play

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. HELL NO! Could care less

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I want him to return so he can be embarassed

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Personally I dont want to see that little hoe come back. But if he does come back I hope Francis sends him back into retirement with one of his crossovers! :mad:

2. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Having never seen him before, I really want to see Jordan in person at least once. Of course, it will be against the Mavericks, so I will have no problem being happy if Michael does well. :D

3. cheeseman

cheeseman Member

Jordan coming back can only mean bad things for any fans for a team other than the Wizards. Jordan is a money machine and because of it, he and the Wizards are going to get preferential treatment. I wish he would stay out

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

The only thing I care about is his "dispute" with the NBA about them using his "likeness" to promote the league. If he is going to play in the NBA, they should be allowed to do whatever the hell they want with his ugly mug.

5. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

I'm so tired of hearing about Jordan coming back. He's tried to drag out his decision about coming back, just like Webber did with where he was going to go. I guess he felt left out of the public limelight or his cologne sales were down & he needed to get some more publicity. The bottom line is that the Wizards are a couple of years (or more) away from being contenders. Let's see how long he sticks with it, when his team is losing more than they are winning & the players pack it in for the year.

6. SteveFrancis410

I would love to Jordan come back because i want to see what the franchise can do with him. I love MJ and believe the he is one of the greatest players to have ever played in the NBA next to my Steve Francis!!!:D

7. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

I don't care, I'm just tired of hearing about it.

I don't care how old a player is. If they can still play, and still have the desire to play, then fine. Play ball. What I do NOT want to see is old players thinking they can still carry a team and demanding others think the same.

(sidenote:Just for the record, I don't think Hakeem felt this way. I think he felt he could still contribute and most importantly, wanted to do so. I felt the same way about him)

I think MJ feels much the same way. He isn't stupid, you know. He knows that he probably can't dominate and carry a team on the level he once did, night-in and night-out. The media is painting this the wrong way. Jordan is not coming back thinking he alone will carry the Wizards to a championship. He just wants to play, which is fine with me.

As much as I hate how his first retirement tarnished our titles in the eyes of so many, I personally have no problem with him. I hate how the media idolized (and continues to idolize) him. Let the man play if he wants to. Its a free country. Just quit climbing all over his jock.

8. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Geez. What do you have against Jordan?

It almost sounds personal.

9. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

i personally am happy to see him come back. If he comes back like he was before remains to be seen. People wont release how great MJ is till now.