1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Disgusting ANTIFA: Pure Terrorist Group

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Nov 7, 2018.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Claiming that staying at home and not working is a biological evolutionary role, is pure crap. We've seen cultures throughout history that covered a large range of how the duties were shared.

Also, rather than you telling people that's what will make them happy, it is probably better for them to figure it out on their own. I know families that do quite well not following your prescribed roles.

JayGoogle likes this.
  2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

We are way off-topic and this thread has suffered from more tangents than average. I'll just say that it seems we have a pretty fundamental disagreement about gender roles and leave it at that.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I like that the left is fighting back - too long the right has relied on the decency of the left while they fought dirty - eye for an eye.

DD

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

He got it so backward, it's sad.

We have a brain, arms, legs to do what we need to do. Tell me how does a woman cannot do work? Does their brain, arms and legs not allow that?

Society (culture) decide what we can do with our brains, arms and legs. Now tell me how does society prevent a woman to do work. Tips - look at the past and some countries such as Saudi Arabia.

#824 Amiga, Aug 28, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Supporting political violence is a bad look for you... but that is nothing new from you.

cml750 and Silent_Bob like this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Nazis are terrorists, not politicians.

Ottomaton likes this.
  7. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Yes, we are way off topic, and I'll bow out after this.

I'm all for personal freedom and choice -- the problem is that a lot of people don't realize that you have to make a choice. And choosing one thing usually means not choosing the other.

You can really only do justice, or excel, at one thing in life. There's only so many hours in a day.

You can have a high flying, high paying career; or you can be a good parent. But you can't do both. If you're a great parent, your career is going to be pretty average or worse. If you have a great career, you're not going to have time for your kid.

Single parents -- which is what women with careers well paying careers usually are or become, don't seem to understand this. 70% of the men in prison came from broken homes.

And to the househusbands of the world: you do you, but just know that little wifey is going to cheat on you, because deep down she resents the fact that you're laying around the house while she goes to work. And after the cheating comes the divorce.

8. CometsWin

What the what? Reads like I just stumbled into some weirdo angry guy talk show from the 80's hating on the womens.

ROXTXIA likes this.
  9. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I really don't know why women ("Jezebel!") and brown people (I won't put an example here) are so threatening.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Antifa members are the fascists. They routinely go after non-nazis.

11. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's TRUE cause you heard it on Fox News!

Andy Ngo told us all the truth, and god knows his honesty is unimpeachable!

#831 Ottomaton, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Oh look a fascist sympathizer.... you think it's anti because of the name but nope. They hit innocent people or just people who are mean that they disagree with. Charming.

13. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

And muslims are all terrorists. Have you heard anything at all spoken by someone who is associated with Antifa, as opposed to the Profa white nationalists that demonize them?

A whole bunch of Proud Boy incels told me that all women are evil and seeking to enslave me with their gynocentric world view. Must be true. Why actually speak with a woman to find out?

#833 Ottomaton, Aug 29, 2019
    No Worries likes this.
  14. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Wow is this full of just incredible bulls***.

15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Remind me.... are the Proud Boys that group of internet hackers or gamers or whatever that are mad about not being able to get laid, and started an online women hate group? I've heard about them a few times.

or are they just regular ole Neo Nazis?

16. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Proud Boys from Wikipedia:

They kind of blend what you are talking about, which I believe is "incels", (though the formal designation of that term is kind of vague), with people that flirt with white nationalism and they are kind of silly. For instance, they all have to vow to not masturbate and their initiation requirements involve getting beat up by members until you can name five types of breakfast cereal and getting in fights with Antifa.

They are kind of a silly non threatening entry point for dorky young men for the more serious hate groups that talk about genocide. They definitely don't threaten to murder half the world, they talk about defending themselves from half the world trying to murder them.

They are founded by a guy named Gavin McGinnis who you can follow. They are they types who say they "refuse to apologize for creating civization" even though when serious people were creating civilization their intellectual ancestors were busy getting drunk and raping women.

But because they arent so overtly wearing SS uniforms and act kind of like dorky high school slackers, they kind of don't get treated as being quite so threatening as like members of the American Nazi Party.

They are the same type of people who started the Nazi Party in the 1920's but because they haven't spent 4 years murdering and dying in trenches on the Western Front, they are extremely soft and doughy in comparison.

#836 Ottomaton, Aug 29, 2019
  17. CometsWin

Riiiight, the racists aren't the racists and the fascists aren't the fascists. <insert youtube video>

Seriously, get off the internet and read a book or something.

18. CometsWin

Innocent people don't tend to ride along in buses full of Nazis with hammers and weapons to exercise their 1st amendment rights.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't defend all the people you refer to but they do hit innocent people and raise the political violence which is not acceptable. I denounce all political violence. Why can't you?

Why do they don masks? hm? why do they carry weapons? Why can't they use words? Pathetic the lot of you who defend these scum bags.

Either you are lying still with this false hero narrative or you are the dumbest person on this forum. Actually, no, I think it is both.

20. CometsWin

I don't think people beating up Nazis at a hate rally is political violence. The Nazi movement is responsible for tens of millions of deaths around the world. They are not a political group that has a 1st amendment right, they're a well known terrorist organization and they should be treated just like Al-Qaeda or ISIS by the Justice Department and governments around the world. Much like the Klan is a terrorist group that white America has allowed to run around intimidating and murdering people for over a hundred years. These are killers and terrorists, not typical partisans in any respect.

Pathetic of YOU to conflate actual murderers and terrorists with teenage hooligans. Talk about being dumb as a ****ing rock.

#840 CometsWin, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019