1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

devin Harris

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by MexAmercnMoose, Nov 21, 2007.

1. MexAmercnMoose

anybody else hate him with a passion? i mean seriously, this guy flops more than manu...and that's a lot...anyone? :eek:

2. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Not a fan of his game either. He is pretty quick but he is a frail little b#tch that gets phantom calls and has decided recently that he is a tough guy.

3. Drew_Le

Drew_Le Member

He, along with the entire Mavericks team, is a flopping, whining b*tch. Did you see the way he pulled down TMac's arm tonight on the fast break?

I wish Sura was there to just rip him a new one.

4. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

More of his pseudo tough guy BS.

Avery must have talked to him about playing tougher before the season and he misinterpreted the talk like Avery was telling him to be a cheap, dirty player because if you watch him he has been pulling sh#t like this since the preseason.

Methinks it is time for a Deke elbow.

5. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLavoaV0b68&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lLavoaV0b68&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

6. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Love the J-Rich look of disdain as he slaps Harris' leg down while he gets up.

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Love him or hate him, Devin Harris has gotten better and justified AJ's decision to make him a starter with Jet coming off the bench. That one move by itself makes AJ look like a genius.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Devin Harris is the my player to hate of choice at the moment.

Dude is a ****ing toolbag. He flops like a ****ing b**** and then looks at the refs like someone pissed in his kool-aid when he doesn't get a call.

9. yaozilla1

yaozilla1 Member

hes liek tony parker with manus flopping and bowens dirtyness

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He cheats, he intentionally fouls and flops like crazy, and if someone would phone the Rockets PGs and tell them he primarily goes right maybe we can still win tonight's game.

The guy is a b****, that foul on Yao across his face, then the "What did I do?" look.....

I don't wish injury on anyone, but him...I hope the cheating b**** blows out his knee.

DD

11. JD2010

JD2010 Member

If I was tmac i would've punched the **** out of him.

12. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Back in the day you had tough players who fouled hard but could also take (and expected) hard fouls to be committed against them. These guys would foul you hard and everyone including the refs knew it was coming. I can respect that.

Harris isn't one of those guys. He takes cheap, dangerous fouls and then parades around like he is getting a raw deal. Then, when he has the ball in his hands he flops, falls and cries worse than any player I have seen.

Guys like Malone and Stockton were guys I loved to hate but I sure would have taken them on my team in a heartbeat. If Devin Harris was a Rocket tomorrow I could not root for him. Players like him destroy the game no matter who they play for.

13. yaoluv

yaoluv Member

14. Roll-Wit-Da-Mac

I don't even like him and he's from my area, and wen't to the college I root for

15. Roll-Wit-Da-Mac

Are these girls under-aged? Aw come on D' You in the league talkin to youngins. You should be catchin some model type women!

16. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

I thought this is another dirkvasa's player appreciation thread.

17. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I'm gonna guess this is a dorm picture from UW and not anything recent.

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

dirkvasa? :rolleyes:

19. CDogg

CDogg Rookie

But from what i heard, this dude did live with not one but two white chicks in college.

20. fadeawayjae

fadeawayjae Member

I hate him as much as the next guy, but the dude can ball. His penetrations and fask break layups is what killed us.