1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Democratic Senator Al Franken - Sex Accusations

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

It's ok to grab when you have consent.

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Says no smoking gun for Trump.

Lol.

Straight from Trump's mouth. Want proof??? What more do you want? Straight from his mf-ing mouth!!

And 22 accusers.

Let Franken resign. Let Trump resign!

3. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Yeah well when you are a star they let you do it. You can do anything you want.... grab them by the p***y.

4. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Sure. Who are we applying this to, specifically?

5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Only because one troll deliberately derailed the thread by bringing partisanship into the mix. If one troll is taking a stupid argument not based in reality, then counterexamples such as Roy Moore and Donald Trump are fair game.

6. dandorotik

Absolutely. Because his supporters refuse to hold him accountable for it. And we're going to keep mentioning it until it is acknowledged.

We liberals on here have condemned Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, Al Franken, and even Bill Clinton. I have no problem stating that I think Bill Clinton was a creep and sexual harasser. His legacy is tarnished as a result.

We can believe dozens of women who speak out against Cosby, Weinstein, etc. - but we are supposed to pretend that every single one of Trump's accusers is lying- including his own wife before she retracted it?

Truly pathetic and disgusting.

7. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

That's the difference between normal human beings and Trump fans.

8. dandorotik

So, you're saying that you believe all 18 of Trump's accusers are lying? And you dismiss his comments as "locker room talk?"

Good to know.

9. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

How would you suggest his supporter's hold him accountable for the sexual assualt charges that he is currently facing? Won't this Mueller investigation take care of everthing you are hoping for?

10. dandorotik

Woody Allen is the most difficult one for me. I consider him, overall, the best screenwriter of all time, and I put at least 5 of his movies in my all-time list- Annie Hall, Crimes and Misdemeanors, Matchpoint, Another Woman, and Sleeper.

But he has this very creepy overtone of very old men getting together with younger women in his films. Heck, Manhattan alone depicts a 42 year-old man dating a 17 year-old girl. Doesn't matter if 17 was legal in 1979- that's just wrong. And it makes it difficult to watch that film again.

But I can't be a hypocrite- I have to listen to what Dylan Farrow said.

Sucks.

11. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

lol at you guys trying to change the subject.

Franken = clear smoking gun
    Trump accusers = no proof? Other than Trump's locker room boasting caught on the hidden mic?

12. dandorotik

How about calling him out? How about condemning him, which they should have done in the first place? How about not dismissing his comments as "locker room talk"? All my friends who are Trump supporters have made every bullshit excuse in the world for him, and it's wrong. And yes, I've called out Bill Clinton for his actions (and believe me, they all jumped on that), but nary a word about Trump.

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Mueller is investigating Trump's sexual harassment accusations? Don't you think the women accusing him deserve to have justice served?

14. dandorotik

Thank you for clearing that up. It is good to know that you consider 18 separate accusers to be lying. We have already said that Franken should resign. There is zero debate about that. But, again, good to know where you stand. We kind of expected it from you, but it's good to have this to refer back to.

Oh, and how embarrassing for you that you have to refer to it as "locker room boasting." What a morally upstanding guy you are.

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Where are the charges? As much investigating that Trump goes through, where are the charges? Is he paying off the local DAs?

16. edwardc

edwardc Member

Franken should resign

17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

If he actually groped her while she was sleeping, yuck ... he should resign. Otherwise, apologize for the mock-groping and move on.

18. dandorotik

What does the Mueller investigation have to do with the sexual assault accusations???

19. Anticope

Anticope Member

^^^^^^^^
    Everyone should just imagine what this clown's reaction would be if a video surfaced of Obama bragging about how he goes up to women and grabs them by their genitals.

20. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

The sheep out in force, "but... Trump.. Trump... Trump...," in every ******* non-Trump thread. This forum is a joke.

btw... Franken's apology (like CKs) was on point. And Tweeden accepted so I'm happy for her. I'll leave whatever happens to his career in the hands of others but it's about damned time men respect women.