1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Death Lineup Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Dec 9, 2017.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I think he’s been very good defensively this year by his standards. He’s been roughly an average defender and with his offense that’s spectacular.

This just seems like a missed rotation or blown assignment during our big run and comeback. Tucker likely called him out on it and they disagreed on the court.

It’s really a non issue tbh. Just a part of the game.

vlaurelio likes this.
  2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lol I've seen his Twitter...what's that empty room he has as his avatar there? **** creeped me out and I bounced

3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Our death lineup consists of 2 players you have said are trash...

4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

not to beat a dead horse

but someone pointed out cp3's turnover at the end of the game

harden tried to stop lillard and getting hurt. that's an example of an offensive god risking injury playing defense.

if tucker was gonna call out some glaring mistake that's his chance

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. photojoe

photojoe Member

Ariza, PJ, Luc and CP3 all on the court on the same time.. that was amazing to see

Pen15clubber likes this.
  6. skroodup25

skroodup25 Member

dude I think your a really good poster on the board but you may be reaching a bit much on this one....

do I think harden missed a few rotation or didn' help quick enough yea but I don't think it's case where pj is dissing james...

looks like he' tells him I just want you to look your best... meaning no vines.....

kinda like getting on your kid when your our in public for something you tolerate at home.... you don't want other talking **** about them

7. basketballholic

Whatever.

Bottom line: PJ is the best big man defender we've had here since Chuckwagon.