1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Deal Deal/Coupon Thread (In-Store & Online)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by pugsly8422, Jan 20, 2011.

1. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

^sweet, picked one up. thanks.

2. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

Starting February 1, all footlong subs @ Subway will be $5.

The 4th anniversary of SUBWAY $5 FOOTLONG™ is nearing! Starting February 1st, ANY regular sub is a $5 FOOTLONG™ during the month of FebruANY! Join the celebration! Prices and participation may vary.

Excludes Premium Subs and Double Meat. Additional charge for extras. Prices and participation may vary. Promotion extends from February 1st - February 28th 2011.

Link

Valentine's Day Bear Box Gift Sets $10

Final price only $10? Not a bad price to have something shipped to her workplace. Deal is good for another 23 hours or so.

Link

Free iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Apps:

Tile Wallpaper
    Fast Food Calories Hunter
    Burger Queen (a fun one!)
    Moonsters
    Knight Defense

Pugs

#22 pugsly8422, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  3. droxford

droxford Member

This isn't a gift card - it's a coupon. You buy a $30 coupon for $15.

My question: can I use the $30 to buy a $30 gift card?

4. droxford

droxford Member

Answering my own question:

Bath & Body Works Complete Terms and Conditions

Limit one Groupon per transaction. No substitutions. Must add merchandise to your shopping bag, enter promotional code exactly as it appears on Groupon voucher during checkout and discount will be adjusted on qualifying orders. Not combinable with any other offers, coupons or discounts that require a promotional code. Groupon offer is not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, Egift cards, or gift wrap services, nor is it valid toward previous purchases, sales tax and shipping and handling charges. Change will not be given for purchases with less than the value listed on Groupon voucher. Groupon offer is only valid online at BathandBodyWorks.com through 11:59 p.m. EST on April 27, 2011. If Groupon is not redeemed by the expiration date above, its value will be reduced to the amount paid for the Groupon voucher and all other terms will apply. Offer not valid at U.S. Bath & Body Works stores, Bath & Body Works stores in Canada and Bath & Body Works outlet locations. No copies or mechanical reproductions of the Groupon voucher will be accepted. For questions about your Groupon, call Groupon Customer Service at 877-788-7858 or email support@groupon.com. For questions about how to order from BathandBodyWorks.com, call Bath & Body Works Customer Service at 1-800-756-5005 or email service@bathandbodyworks.com.

5. pugsly8422

Yeah, you're right. I'll go update my post. Thanks for catching that.

Pugs

6. pugsly8422

1 year of Spots Illustrated, 56 issues & a jacket, for $20.

Link

Be sure to read the fine print:

Subscriber's Automatic Renewal Program:
    You authorize SPORTS ILLUSTRATED to charge your credit/debit card at the price above now and in time to renew your SPORTS ILLUSTRATED subscription, without interruption, before the start of each new annual term at the low subscriber rate then in effect unless you tell us to stop. You may cancel at any time during your subscription by contacting customer service and receive a full refund on all unmailed issues. If your credit/debit card cannot be charged, we'll bill you directly instead.

Pugs

7. pugsly8422

Free shake with any purchase at Arby's. Excludes value menu items.

Link

Pugs

Edit: expires 2/22

8. pugsly8422

Jack in the Box - Free Chicken Fajita Pita

Last day to use this coupon, free pita with a large drink purchase

VIP Super Bowl Party in Dallas

Get a $500 VIP Ticket to Pamela Anderson's Super Bowl Party in Dallas, TX for only $250. Your opportunity to see and be seen with a whole host of B and C-List celebs.

"Parties are typically held in observance of special occasions, such as a reissue of Jamie Farr's autobiography or a president's horse's birthday. Celebrate the season with today’s Groupon: for $250, you get one VIP ticket (a $500 value) to the Dallas SuperBash 2011 at the Fashion Industry Gallery on Friday, February 4 from 9 p.m. until 3 a.m. Hosted by Pamela Anderson, the Dallas SuperBash 2011 lures revelers with an open bar and celebrity-studded guest list. Guests are invited to enjoy a Bacardi-sponsored open bar all night, dance amid a shifting barrage of lights ill-suited for performing surgery, and scout out a clearer vantage point of NFL stars and celebrities. Unlike a celebrity wax museum, VIP admission welcomes patrons as surrogate members of the glitterati, letting them peruse the venue and relish cocktails on the celebrity-spangled level or the general-admission level."

Get in while you can!!!!

Dominos - 1 large 2 topping pizza for $5.99, get some free Cinnastix while you're at it

Coupon Code: 9159 (For $5.99 Pizza)
    Coupon Code: EBCS (Free Cinnastix)

Quizno's Coupon:

$1 off - expires 2/9

15% off Enterprise Car Rental:

Coupon Code: ESNR9EP

Pugs

#28 pugsly8422, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  9. pugsly8422

Free pack of gum

3 Pound chocolate holiday house for $2

"For chocolate lovers there is no place like home, with this delicious Chocolate Flavored Holiday House. It's a home made treat to make yourself. The complete kit includes step-by-step instructions, 4 oz. capacity squeeze bottle, 3 plastic candy molds and three pounds of candy including 32 oz. milk chocolate flavored candy wafers, 4 oz. vanilla flavored candy wafers, 8 oz. spice drops, 2.5 oz. mini jaw breakers, 2.5 oz. peppermints."

King size comforter set $32, normally $250

Use coupon code JCPCRBAN for 15% off.

Pugs

#29 pugsly8422, Jan 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  10. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Neither dominos coupons worked. Fyi.

11. pugsly8422

I just tried them, they both worked for me.

Pugs

12. tmoney1101

That sucks, it's not working for me.

When I put in the first one it says,"This Deal Is Not Valid At This Time." When I put in the second it says,"We're sorry, coupon code "EBCS" does not exist at this store. Please verify the code and try again."

13. pugsly8422

Odd...maybe if you change the pickup location? Or you can try calling them and giving them the code(s).

Pugs

14. tmoney1101

Yeah, I'm trying to order online...this location sucks ass. Do you think it matters that I live in Austin?

15. pugsly8422

I wouldn't think it would matter, but I suppose it could vary depending on the location. I would just call them, tell them you have the codes and see if they'll give you the deal that way, I've done that before and had no problems.

Pugs

1 person likes this.
  16. tmoney1101

I called, they said they'd do the pizza but not the cinna sticks. ****ing Dominos.

Thanks anyway.

17. pugsly8422

On Feb. 2nd from 6am-10:30am they’ll be giving away free spicy chicken biscuits @ Chik-Fil-A.

Link

Free cup of Yoplait Yogurt:

Link

Pugs

18. pugsly8422

$35 Proctor & Gamble coupon book mailed to you for free.

Link

Pugs

1 person likes this.
  19. pugsly8422

Free Chik-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Biscuits until 10:30am this morning!! They gave me no problem at all. I actually went inside, then went through the drive thru :grin:

Pugs

20. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

too bad it's too ****ing cold to go get it.