1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Luka vs. Shai -- we're watching Game 5 live. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Damn Melissa copycats

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Jul 25, 2001.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

2. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

I received the virus Friday of last week in an email from "Contraloria." Not opening the attachent, I sent it to our IS dept.

As it turns out, they were unaware of it prior.

------------------
    My doctor says I am bipolar. I am going to get a second opinion. I have never had intimate desires for polar bears.

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

4. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

This is one tricky bug ...

It appears to grab names that are not in your personal folders, then it randomly changes the subject.

The one i got said:

FW: Lon Air Comp Attach E

Hi! How are you?
    I send you this file in order to have your advice
    See you later. Thanks

Our mail server didn't even pick this up, and we update ours daily.

------------------
    "Where there is a will ... I want on it."

5. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Melissa is the dumbest name in the world. [​IMG]

------------------
    "norm, would you like to buy an indian scalp ? This deal isn't gonna make or break me Norm, so don't jerk me around." Harry Carey "Norm, if I had a mohawk scalp, I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you."

6. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Boy, does that line sound like it is loaded with issues!!!

Is there a story there, gr8?

------------------
    It looks like a veteran can Be had.

7. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I got this sent to me four or five times. Fortunately, I learned from my previous mistakes and deleted it without opening it.

This site has a fix for the worm: http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sircam.worm@mm.html

------------------
    All hail Fadeaway's Cyberfish -- your 2000-2001 BobFinn* Fantasy Basketball League Champions!

8. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

You don't remember my thread titled "you relationship experts wanna help me out here ?" I was dating Satan's neice, aka Melissa. [​IMG]

------------------
    "norm, would you like to buy an indian scalp ? This deal isn't gonna make or break me Norm, so don't jerk me around." Harry Carey "Norm, if I had a mohawk scalp, I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you."