1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas-area Texans' fans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by desihooper, Sep 21, 2002.

1. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anybody know where the Texans-Colts game is going to be televised? It's going to be head-to-head with the Dallas-Philly game, so that mean's it won't be broadcast on CBS locally here in Dallas.

2. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Rocketman95 will probably know......

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Texans and Colts are both AFC teams, and Cowboys, and Eagles are NFC teams. So Texans and Colts will be on CBS, and Eagles and Cowboys on FOX, but seeing as both games are at 1pm eastern, they are not going to show the CBS game as the Cowboys are playing to protect the home market. SO hell no, no Texans game for you. I think.

4. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

Stupid question...

Just go to some hole in the wall sportsbar, and watch the Texans. 99% of sports bars have the NFL Ticket.

5. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I realize that, more importantly, I was wondering if there was a place where you know of that Texans' fans can get together and watch the game. I'll be at Humperdink's off of Greenville, I think.

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

desi,

I'll catch you next week. I was at the game today.

7. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Yo, desi, where you there at Humperdinks? Was there a lot of people there? Man, if I had searched the BBS during the weekend, I would of met you up...