1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Da Best Mock Draft Ever!!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Lewie221, Apr 23, 2000.

1. Lewie221

Lewie221 Member

1.L.A.C. Kenyon Martin
    2.Chi. Chris Mihm*
    3.Orl. Marcus Fizer
    4.Van. Dermarr Johnson
    5.Atl. Courtney Alexander(need replacement for Rider)
    6.Chi. Erick Barkley(with Brand and Artest, i think theyre biggest need is SG or PG, so they will take the best available, Barkley)
    7.NJ. Jerome Moiso(needs a replacement for Gill, who doesnt look like will be their SF in the long run.)
    8.Cle. Mike Miller/Morris Peterson
    9.Hou. Will take which ever one Cleveland doesnt take, or package this with a possible other pick and move up to get dermarr johnson)
    10.Orl. Jaron Rush(do not need a pg(kenyon dooling) or a sg(quentin richardson) so they will take what the need, a sf
    11.Bos. Quentin Richardson*(im not sure if they will take him with this pick, they could also go with dooling here)
    12.Dal. Kenyon Dooling*
    13.Orl. Joel Przybilla(need a big man and it may be a dumb pick but, as we figured last season, Orlando is a dumb team.)
    14.Mil. Etan Thomas
    15.Det. Mateen Cleaves(Lacks shooting ability, but with Stack and Hill, that is tha last thing they need)
    16.Sac. Cory Hightower
    17.LAC Jason Collier
    18.Sea. Ernest Brown
    19.Phi. Donnell Harvey*
    20.Cha. Iakovo Tsakalidis
    21.Tor. Scoonie Penn
    22.NY. Desmond Mason
    23.Utah Chris Carrawell
    24.Pho. Mamadou N'diaye
    25.Chi. Olumide Oyededji
    26.Utah Mark Madson
    27.Por Craig Claxton
    28.Ind. Dan McClintock
    29.LAL Edwardo Najera(anyones guess who LA picks, but I think they need a PF and Najera is a pretty good one in my opinion.)

Everybody feel free to comment on my draft as much as u want, i actually wanna know if i messed up somewher...Pe@ce out [​IMG]

------------------
    The Rockets Championship in 2001...Be-Steve-it

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You messed up when you posted another thread with the same dang thing in it. Didn't you just post a thread with "Mike's Mok[sic] draft"? Who is Mike? Who is Lewie? Who are you? This is just too freakin' confusing.

------------------
    <this space for rent>