1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D-Wade in MVP discussion article

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by cheshire, Mar 11, 2009.

Tags:
  1. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

Wade turns MVP duet into a trio

Nothing we don't know already about Wade's MVP year this year.

The question is: Do we have a realistic shot at D-Wade in 2010?

Sure he'll get more money staying put, but does he want to be in a team capable of winning championships or continue carrying sub-par teams to the play-offs?

I know we have not proven anything yet but we have the team with that potential assuming our core roster stays intact. :D

2. HKC

HKC Member

D-Wade and Lebron are gonna stay more than likely, Bosh is the only likely to leave. That opinion being said, i'd take wade over either of those 2.

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Wade is a winner and I believe that he is not satisfied with just 1 championship. I really do think we have a great chance of getting him.

As you stated, if we keep this core group intact I don't see who else would have the team and the funds we will have to pull off this signing.

He loves winning and I'm pretty sure he would love to have max talent to go along with a near max contract. Morey:

WE BELIEVE!!!

Also he deserves the MVP this season. Just compare both the Cavs and Lakers rosters to the Heat...
    ;)

4. mozart123

mozart123 Rookie

does wade want to be popular in China thats the question? :D

Why wouldn't anyone want to play alongside Yao? he represents 20% of the world's population?

5. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

i dont see why not, they could be great teamates as yao is easy to get along with.

6. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

I don't want to bother looking for it, but I said in a MVP thread earlier this season that Wade belonged in the discussion. Most of the people laughed at me and had him 5th, at best. You clowns. :)

7. Ari

Ari Member

More importantly, Yao will always be happy being the second option. The guy would practically defer to Clyde Drexler if he could. ;)

That aside, Wade is my favorite guy in the league, and that includes Rockets players. I would kill to have him on the Rockets, even if takes Yao to get him. That is what a TRUE superstar player looks like (probably one of only four or five true superstars capable of carrying their teams).

8. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Plus they already have a commercial together! :D