1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D-Mo Already High on the Rookie Ladder

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by T FOR 3!!!, Jul 14, 2012.

1. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Not much writing on him... but still nice to look at.. Very fitting that our best rookie(thus farr) can't be a part of any trade til January... Let's you know your watching someone that will definitely be sporting a Rox jersey this year...

http://www.nba.com/rookie-ladder/?ls=iref:nbahpt1#

2. rocketsfaninala

Whenever he scores over 30 points in a game this year at TC, everyone should get free donuts!

1 person likes this.
  3. Rudy

Rudy Member

+1

Btw, I think Orlando's going to be asking Morey for this guy for any D12 trade.

4. onreego

onreego Member

He can be traded after August 3rd actually.

5. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

Can he do that? I think we just signed him to a contract. I would think the earliest we can trade is feb. anyone got aNy info

6. FFz

FFz Member

It's because hes a rookie. They can be traded 30 days after.

7. onreego

onreego Member

You're thinking of free agent signings but in the case of Donuts, he has just signed his rookie contract. Rookie contracts can be traded after 30 days.

8. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

That guy, Dionte Christmas, that is currently sitting at #8 above Bradley Beal... wasn't he originally on our summer league roster?

9. rocketsfaninala

I agree. I think they will ask for him as well. If I was Morey, and they ask for Donuts, I laugh and hang up the phone. He has the attitude to be something special. He has that Alpha male on the court attitude to be an absolute badass.

10. rocketsfaninala

Yes, he originally was going to play Summer League for us. Not sure what happened, but he wound up with the Celtics.

11. Bang.

Bang. Member

Man no way, i saw an article that Rockets would include Parsons, Lamb, White, Jones, Martin, DMo and picks for one year rent of Star and his friends. NO WAY, I want talent, TALENT not crying drama actor...oh he is a super star but i choose TALENT. Morey dont care about it, he just want to rent D12 and trade all the future. If this trade will happen - Magic, not Rockets anymore cuz all of the talent will be in Magic jersey. Morey is putting too much for Dwight... too much. I remember one thread - LET THE KIDS PLAY.

1 person likes this.
  12. jvu

jvu Member

It's not like Houston isnt in the top 10 for the fattest city in the world. ;)

13. rocketblaze

rocketblaze Member

If given time to develop I think D-Mo has a chance at getting ROY.

14. rocketsfaninala

If your referencing the ESPN/Hoopsworld articles, it was absolute fabrication. It has been made well known since then that was not the offer.

15. rocketsfaninala

With Donuts in town Houston can move to the top 5 or maybe even top 3. Top ten? Pssh mediocrity will not be allowed! Maybe we can win the lottery for fattest cities?

16. tikwanleap

tikwanleap Contributing Member

Woah, I thought Dionte Christmas was on the Rockets SL roster. Not bad at 8.:confused:

17. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Didn't mst people think Valančiūnas is better?
    (hadn't watched either before yesterday much)

18. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

i have never been this excited for a Rockets Rookie. i would say Yao, but i was like 5, and don't remember it all that much lol.
    anyway, i really believe D-Mo can challenge anybody for ROY. it'll be interesting to see.

19. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Tony Wroten gonna be on that list after his game today

20. RocketRed4life

Dmo should be untouchable..he's got the makings of a beast! He's only.gonna improve from this point on