1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cubs @ Astros

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Aug 15, 2005.

1. rikesh316

rikesh316 Member

Purpura needs to bring up Luke Scott who hit 2 more homers today.

2. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Garner: "I finally see it, it's the calm before the storm. This could be the perfect storm. This is the calm before the storm. It's going to happen. ...good things. I don't know anything, I just know someting about the future....it's going to be good....."

:confused: :confused: :confused: calm before the storm? He trying to imply we are calm and content at losing before we bust out of the gates with another great month?

#122 Uprising, Aug 17, 2005
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2005
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Somehow still in the WC lead after losing 2 of 3 to two horrible teams.

Come on Stros no time to coast now !

DD

4. PhiSlammaJamma

... an entire generation of Cinderellas and no glass slipper. Let's get it going.

5. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

We seriously need to sweep Milwaukee.

6. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Notice that the Astros offense has disappeared about the same time the Berkman went into a slump. Whatever stomach bug Berkman got, I wish he would take something to get well soon. He hasn't been the same since he missed that game in Arizona on August 3rd.

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Saw this on national TV and we actually had a chance and freakin' Ausmus was still batting...That is a no brainer, that guy sucks...WTF :mad:

Anyway, we blew it and are starting to slide...

8. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

I was sitting in my truck listening to the game, because it was blacked out down here, go figure. I was hoping Lane would pinch hit for Ausmus, why in the hell did Ausmus bat?