1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Creepy Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Well one is sexual, you know, involving private parts.

2. biff17

biff17 Member

Those pics are creepy as ****.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes Uncle Joe is trying to make out with a 2-year old. That's how nuts you guys have become.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You perfectly summed up the double standard and team play over genuine concern for issues that is displayed by the Trump crowd on these boards.

They will stretch and exaggerate in order to try and tarnish Biden (I've already said he should not run because of this issue) but will go out of the way to make excuses for Trump.

jo mama and quikkag like this.
  5. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

This is ridiculous. The guy is from a different generation. Putting your hands on the shoulders of a woman is not a big freaking deal.
    It is reflective of how many people have lost their minds as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

I'm a Trump supporter and think its silly that Biden is getting flack for this.

I think this goes back to this idea that EVERYONE wants to be a victim.

Everyone has had some good and bad in life and it will never be equal for anyone.

It is a reflection of this movement that it is now eating its own. Anyone that supports these social justice nutjobs deserves to
    be hoisted by his own petard. This is a reflection of the environment where someone cannot defend themselves against accusations
    like some Salem Witch Trial nonsense.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Strawman from the nut who thinks Trump is a rapist....

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Biden touches little girls... on camera! He tells them no serious guys until you're 30. **** that creep. I see him on video. Maybe you didn't watch it close enough or at all. But he is weird and I am not alone in thinking this. You can see the body language and discomfort of his victim and the parents.

8. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I think it just delays things. It's still so incredibly early that he can get in after the fire dies down under the guise of "I'm the only one that can beat trump" and still have plenty of time to put an organization together.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

FIFY

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Biden is done. Only a Republican can get away with disrespecting women. Dems will never allow a misogynist to be prez - even if it was not intentioned as such. The fact that Biden didn't realize he was crossing boundaries is just as bad as crossing those boundaries. That might be ok for Trump, but dems demand more from their presidential candidates.

He's done.

12. biff17

biff17 Member

nothing about these two incidents is misogynistic, inappropriate yes but not misogynistic.

i think he is done as well but no need to misrepresent what he did here.

jcf and Hakeemtheking like this.
  13. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Nook likes this.
  14. jcf

jcf Member

If we don't stop this now, the next thing you know politicians are going to start kissing babies!

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  15. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Bad pecks on the cheek are common but grabbing little girls by their ribs isn't. Putting your hand on their chest isn't. Trump appears to be grabbing the shoulder which is not nearly as creepy. You are a pathetic defender of of an obvious pedo who openly gropes young girls and on video. And not quick mistakes either. Straight up feeling them up.

5 star post from another fine member of society... keep it up jojo, you absolute lunatic.

#116 dachuda86, Apr 1, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

FIFY

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Sweets being a pedo defender, so long as he can argue with someone he hates. This is why the far left is intollerable.

mick fry likes this.
  19. jcf

jcf Member

Yeah, but there are plenty of father's and daughters who are comfortable with innocent physical contact to show their affection for each other. I think in some families the dad may be more formal and is somewhat standoffish physically once a daughter reaches a certain age.

I have seen plenty of daughters in their late teen years still sitting on their dad's lap or being affectionate without it being anything inappropriate. No psychologist but my guess is that for some it is way healthier than having that kind of contact with their parent and then being kind of rebuffed upon hitting puberty. Some people are just more comfortable with showing affection through innocent contact.

I think if you are in the public eye with countless photos constantly being taken of you it would be pretty easy to put together a collection that look creepy if you and your daughter have the kind of relationship were hugs, etc were not uncomfortable to either party.

Now, I can't begin to explain the comments re: would be dating or both enjoying sex. Seems odd.

But I think cutting off your child from physical affection (innocent) just because he/she reaches a certain age may be normal for some and feel like abandonment to others.

mick fry, BruceAndre and dachuda86 like this.
  20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Pretty well put together post. It is sad you have to explain this. It shows the level of emotional intelligence on this board.

mick fry likes this.