1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Creepy Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Mar 30, 2019.

1. HTM

HTM Member

It’s hypocritical to denounce Trump for his sexual improprieties, not denounce Biden and then try and mitigate and minimize Bidens conduct.

Congrats you managed to do all that in one sentence.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Downplaying unwanted advances and contact... typical leftist. Me too is a one way weapon for them.

BigggReddd and BruceAndre like this.
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's hypocritical to point out hypocrisy? Oh brother are you reaching

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

FIFY

5. TheresTheDagger

After Clinton set the standard and Trump tried to beat it I thought it didn't matter anymore.

I guess not.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Nixon set the standard, another Republican. Go figure.

7. HTM

HTM Member

We have to work on your reading comprehension.

I’ll try to state it even more simply, just for you.

It’s hypocritical to blast Trump for his sexual improprieties and to not blast Biden for them.

It’s also pathetic to watch you try to minimize and mitigate what Biden did. It obviously had a serious and sad impact on that woman.

BigggReddd likes this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

No wear did I excuse Biden for making a woman uncomfortable. No where.

But I did compare the transgressions of Trump to Biden and point out how you guys dismissed everything Trump did (including pressuring women to have sex) to a kiss on the back of the forehead.

It's disgusting that you refuse to acknowledge that. Absolutely disgusting. And comical that you can try to spin it as a problem with the people who are pointing out your hypocrisy. How can you even respect yourself with your line of thinking?

9. mick fry

mick fry Member

[​IMG]

BigggReddd and dachuda86 like this.
  10. HTM

HTM Member

This is a thread about Biden. Nowhere have you said anything denouncing this conduct by Biden. All you have done in here is minimize and mitigate what Biden did.

This thread literally has nothing to do with Trump. Why would anyone mention him?

BigggReddd likes this.
  11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Because the people denouncing Biden are the same people who gave Trump a pass. I haven't defended Biden once.

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"The knives are out for Biden."

The liberal media generally didn’t pay much attention to Slow Joe’s wandering hands when he was Barack Obama’s Vice-President; nothing could be allowed to interrupt the narrative of the Obama administration’s wonderfulness. But that was then and this is now. Biden released a statement of the sort that is obligatory nowadays:

It won’t help. Biden is an old white man–not the sort that the Democratic establishment wants as its nominee. Ann Althouse writes, “It’s been determined that it’s time, at long last, to destroy Joe Biden.” I agree. But on whose behalf are the Democratic powers that be trying to sideline Biden, along with such lesser lights as Beto O’Rourke and Amy Klobuchar? My money is on Kamala Harris.​

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/03/the-knives-are-out-for-biden.php

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Damn, you should just quit with these **** "premium posts" and get on with your miserable life.

CometsWin, dmoneybangbang and B-Bob like this.
  14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

15. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Merciful early end to the doomed Joe candidacy. May he live on in the Onion's parody of him, Diamond Joe.

I am so done w him.

biff17 and Nook like this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

Biden is a windbag.

He is 76 and creepy and really not the best candidate the democrats can put out there.

BigggReddd, dmoneybangbang and B-Bob like this.
  17. dmoneybangbang

This. I liked him initially against the more progressives but Peter Buttigieg is really sounding good.

B-Bob likes this.
  18. dmoneybangbang

Probably because you can’t mention current sexual predators in politics without mentioning Donald Grab ‘Em by the p***y Trump....

At least Creepy Biden isn’t the Evangival Savior... But Biden should just move on. I liked him initially due to his moderate policies but frankly I’m tired of all these old men.

19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Or how about about be a sane person who doesn't use a Trump litmus test for every single ******* thing that you come across. Half this thread should be embarrassed by what Trump has turned them into.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

When did Trump provably do something that was against a woman's will? We have Biden on camera routinely displaying creepy af behavior toward young girls and adult women.

Consent matters. The more you knowwwww.

BigggReddd likes this.