1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Creepy Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by sugrlndkid, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

This is overblown. I’m against Biden running because he’s 76 and the democrats need a fresh generation of presidential hopefuls. However, I’ve seen nothing to suggest that Biden is a pedophile or sexual deviant.

Yes, his invasion of personal space and handsiness is creepy. I don’t think anyone on this board disagrees. But it’s just that, creepy. It’s an instance where he can learn from past mistakes and reform his behavior. In no way, shape, or form do I think he performed any acts of “sexual misconduct”. Again, this is overblown political fodder.

Sweet Lou 4 2 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Pretty much sums up my feelings as well on this thread.

3. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Yep to all that. And all the moral outrage about Trump's statement forgets a couple of important things: "they" -- women at a particular place, or type of women; "let" -- self explanatory.

BigggReddd likes this.
  4. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

So is the amount of time in a day. I'm not wasting it on that.

Here's something else: rich men, and corporations, get hit with lawsuits all the time from people looking for a payday. They settle because it's cheaper than a court case.

So "settling" is not admission of wrong, IMO. This may even be a legal standard (I'm not an attorney).

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So you went from 0 to 0?

Biden isn't a pedophile. You're just an idiot. Let's get that straight.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

U wanted proof. U got it served on a platter.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Well, it's which narrative do you believe.

Here's an alternative, which is much more likely: wife doesn't want to have sex with husband, because he's gotten fat or lost his job or she was never attracted to him in the first place (she was attracted to his $).

He keeps asking/insisting for intimacy; she uses the "marital rape" law to take him to fend him off, then take him to the cleaners in divorce court.

These types of laws are all about power within a marriage -- who has it, who doesn't. The marital rape laws were part of the overall trend about taking power away from men, and giving it to women.

I could elaborate a lot further, but it would take an essay.

In short, laws are rarely what they say they are about.

8. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

As I replied elsewhere, there's a lot of "settling out of court" on that page.

I don't take "settling" as proof of wrongdoing. There is such a thing as nuisance lawsuits, and people seeking paydays.

Anyway, if you want me to read something, make it short and concise, and readable. I don't want to read War and Peace here on CF, or anywhere on the internet for that matter.

9. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I would like to read this essay. I'm trying to work, but now I'm captivated.

10. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

I'll see if I can find some links. But it comes down to basic worldview/blue pill/red pill stuff.

11. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Settling out of court is not an admission of guilt. People and corporations settle because it's cheaper than a court case.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

If you force someone to have sex with you against their will it is rape. Doesn't matter if their your wife or not. This ain't the 1800's. Women aren't property. And frankly, why the F would you want to force someone to have sex with you? Are you that pathetic & desperate that you can't even seduce your own wife and get her horny?

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Not when they are super rich.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I've never seen a greedier beggar of ignorance.

Keep reading blog posts about habits for highly successful people. The bullet points will one day make sense. ;)

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1. Trump himself has claimed that he never settles out of court. Yet, in this case he did settle out of court. Why? Also isn't that another lie by Trump that you fail to recognize?

2. The comparison was with Joe Biden who has not been sued for sexual harassment, and has not settled out of court for sexual harassment.

So again, anyone who saying Trump has done nothing as bad as Biden is mistaken.

16. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

You’re either trolling, ignorant to the facts, or a disgusting example of a human if you think laws to protect spouses from rape were designed for some nefarious concept of gender-shifting. Marital rape laws were to prevent husbands from forcing their wives, often violently, to have sex with them. Bear in mind, it wouldn’t matter if they were separated as long as the marriage was still in place. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you haven’t read case law on this matter

joshuaao and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Awesome, resort to personal attacks. Typical leftist! LAME!

18. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Can you believe "But the child consented" has officially bled into reality?

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

It's not a personal attack - it's a truth. If you really think Biden is a pedophile based on public photos of him at campaign events, you are a total moron, idiot, half-brain, whatever word you want to use. Anyone who thinks that is an idiot.

20. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

This is ridiculous. Politicians kissing babies and giving people hugs is not harassment.

It was ridiculous when people turned a joke by Trump basically saying women throw themselves
    at celebrities to Biden giving a hug or holding the shoulders of a kid.

Gotta call it the same both ways.

Though Biden has a history of strange gaffes and don't agree with him politically but this is just
    silly. As someone who supports Trump however getting rid of a more centrist democrat that
    probably was the best chance to beat Trump because of this is a positive.

No way he gets out of the primaries.