1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cool Lottery Program

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by dream_team, May 3, 2000.

1. dream_team

dream_team Member

i like the Lottery Generating Program at
    http://www.clutchcity.net/lottery_generate.cfm

give it a try. houston was mainly getting the 9th or 10th pick. but only after the 6th reload, houston was able to get the 2nd overall pick. not too bad... but i wanted to see how many reloads it would take for houston to get the 1st pick, i just gave up after 35. by the way, in those 35 clicks, the rocks didn't come up in the top 3 again... you give it a try. i was able to get boston the #1 pick, so anything is possible

------------------

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

My first try right now I got THE ROCKETS AT THE #1 PICK!

I hope it comes true.

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB

3. sid

sid Member

Well, it took me about 25 attempts, but I finally got the #1 pick for the Rockets. The previous 24 they didn't even get in the top 3. It was suprising the amount of times the Magic got the #1 pick. It must have been 6 or 7.

------------------

4. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Francis3-For KMart? [​IMG]

------------------
    Rockets fans wanted at hoopsboards.com

Draft Chat, NBA Chat, Team Chat, and more!

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

About a month ago, I got #1 on the first try as well. Haven't tried it since.

6. DaneB

DaneB Member

That's weird, I got Houston at #1 with my first try!

------------------
    The clock is winding down, and Scottie has the ball, Cato is sprinting towards him, Pippen shoots and here comes Cato. Man did you see that block?!!! Ouch it hit Scottie right between the legs. ITS FINAL!! THE ROCKETS ARE THE CHAMPIONS OF Y2K!!!