1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Jan 7, 2010.

1. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

This is a great show for anyone who has not seen it. Comes on every Wednesday night at 9pm EST. First show was about HAARP, a military-controlled project in Alaska that can create weather.... move the clouds, ect. Rumor is out that they can use it in warfare. They can create tsunami's, hurricanes, ect.

2nd show was about the 9/11 conspiracy. The show last week was MIND BLOWING. It was about Bilderberg. If you're like me, I hadn't heard of them before. Long story short, they are a secret group of the top 120-125 people in the world, ranging from CEO's to Queens, they come from all walks of life. They are one of the groups who is trying to push everyone to a One World Government.

The show talked about how in order to "Control the world", they would have to REDUCE the population... To under 500,000,000. Apparently, they are poisoning our food and water supply. Something that is known as "sweet poison", Aspartame. It's a slow killer. It's also in many types of BABY FOOD out there.

The water supply issue, is all about Hydrofluoric acid. In about 90% of the nations watersupply, Hydrofluoric acid is dumped in the water. It's so powerful, you have to pay a FEE to dispose of it in a toxic dump. This is per Wiki :

"The danger in handling hydrofluoric acid is extreme, as skin saturation with the acid in areas of only 25 square inches (160 cm2) may be relatively painless, yet ultimately fatal. High concentrations of hydrofluoric acid and hydrogen fluoride gas will also quickly destroy the corneas of the eyes."

Just like in Aspartame and Hydrofluoric acid, they are also adding things into our medicine to make us less fertile, to try and control the population.

Something else I was unaware of... in Georgia lies what is called America's Stonehenge. It was made a few years ago I guess by someone who is no longer speaking to anyone about it, but what it says is very telling as to what is happening in the world, and somewhat relates to this whole population control thing. (LINK for DETAILED view http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/Georgia_Guidestones_English_Full.jpg )

For those of you who don't want to click the link, I will type what is very intriguing about this...

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

Guide reporoduction wisely- Improving fitness and diversity.

Unite humanity with a living new language.

Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court."

Is someone trying to warn us of whats about to come? What do you have to say about all this?

Here is the link to the episode if anyone wants to watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaRkUV3Dne4

2. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Hahahahahaha....when I started reading this thread I thought to myself, this must be something that ToyCen428 would be into...then sure enough...I look to the side and it was you that posted it.

Excellent

EDIT: and what is the significance of the "stonehenge" rock? Looks to me like some random person carved into a rock. Why is this significant at all?

#2 Blake, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

It has begun...

New World Order.

The illuminati is upon us.

4. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Man! You are one weird fella.

:confused:

5. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

As big of a conspiracy nut as you are and you hadn't heard of the Bilderbergers before? Seriously? They are frequently mentioned on the History Channel and NGC anytime anyone is talking about anything having to do with conspiracies, the NWO, etc.

6. GlenRice

GlenRice Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

what channel does it come on?

8. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

you had never heard of them before, saw a program called "Conspiracy Theory" and now you are enlightened...

so now 9/11 was not an inside job at the hands of George Bush and his regime, but at the hands of a secret society (reptilian?) aimed at killing the human population slowly.... with ASPARTAME and FLUORIDE

9. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

looks kind of interesting. i'm not conspiracy theorist but reading about and watching this kind of stuff amuses me.

oh, and aspartame sucks.

10. Blake

also, they want to reduce the world population to 500,000,000. What better way to do this than take down a few buildings with 10,000 people in them?

note: I am NOT trying to find humor in 9/11, just the notion that it was carried out due to controlling the worldwide population

11. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Holy crap, they are killing us with EQUAL!

[​IMG]

That rock is so unimportant, I've lived in Georgia for 18 years and never heard of it.

I love conspiracies, but from the little I've seen of the show, it is awful.

12. juicystream

Hitler was the original I bet.

13. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

The voice...it makes me wanna yell Hi I'm Scott Malkinson and I have diabetes.

Hi I'm Jesse Ventura and this is Conspiracy Theory

14. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

The guy narrating sounds like the guy from Ripleys Believe it or not.

15. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

I believe that there are TONS of questions that need to be answering reguarding 9/11...

WHY were the black boxes not found? An investigator who looks into problems with airplanes and airplane crashes says there is almost a zero percent chance not 1 of the 4 black boxes were found.

Why did 2 steel buildings BURN to the ground?

Why did building 7 Fall? (it fell in the same fashion as the other 2)

Did you know the owner of building 7 received millions of dollars out of a "terroist insurance" he added to his policy in late 2000/early 2001?

Why was THERMITE (found in explosives) found in the 9/11 debris?

How did we let 4 of our planes take off, and get hijacked by men with boxcutters without sending 1 fighter jet to take them down?

One WTC employee who was on one of the bottom floors on 9/11, said he and others felt an explosion from underneath that shot them UPWARDS, and 6 seconds later the plane hit the building. His story was left OUT of the official report... why?

Why will no one answer these lingering questions?

When the government becomes silent on this, questions will arise and people will start to wonder.

Word is, the military was under control of the airport when one of the flights of 9/11 left the runway. The plane notified the control tower that someone was IN the cockpit. but they let the plane take off anyway.

16. Blake

it's been nice knowing you, ToyCen248. you still have time to edit your post before THEY get you :p

17. lpbman

lpbman Member

Thermite? LOL

You want to know why aluminum and rust would be found in collapsed skyscraper?

I've got to leave the nuts alone, because any amount of slow rational explanation will be trumped by your need to know something the "ignorant masses" does not.

18. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

oh, so you saw Loose Change, ToyCen?

what I want to know is, without rehashing every one of your debunked theories, what does the Bilderberg group and their Aspartame have to do with 9/11?

world's population=6 Billion
    USA population=300 Million

lives lost on 9/11= approx 3,000

lives lost in 04 tsunami= appx 200,000

HAARP orchestrated the 2004 Tsunami!!!

19. juicystream

Why is Yao Ming always injured? Is he faking? Why can't TMac get out of the 1st round? When will somebody answer these questions?

20. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Oh God. I remember back in 2006 or whatever that the other forums I was on back then would be clogged with this stupid troofer BS. Seriously, Toy, some of these claims make me laugh with the memories. Thermite? Building 7? The "fighter jets should have worked instantly as bureaucracy should have leaped and worked instantly in the case of one of the worst disasters in US history?" theory. This is all old hat.

Maybe I'll get serious, but since thermite in particular amuses me the most, post links verifying your thermite claim.

But out of curiosity, where can you find this show anyways? I mean, Ventura has always been a conspiracy nutjob but maybe I can find it for laughs.