1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Come on big fella!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Landsdale, May 9, 2019.

1. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

I think the Rockets have played great. Every game has been tight in the series. Clint has been the missing piece. I don't think he ever fully recovered from being sick. Even if we play him modest minutes he has to have an impact when he is in. Dig deep big fella. We need you to play big in order to win.

Smacktle, chadyang and BeBreezy like this.
  2. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

That's what the wife said! :)

chadyang and Landsdale like this.
  3. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

4. smokieethabear

He's not sick still. That's a lame excuse. This dude was a beast throughout the season and he kept talking about wanting the Warriors and psyched him self out.

Also, he needs to put powder on his hands every time out cause apparently dude can't hold on to the ball at all.

chadyang likes this.
  5. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

I don't think he has been 100 percent but he needs to man up for us to win

6. Mr. Space City

Come on Nene! :)

7. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Asking a loser to be a man...ohh ok.

8. BleedsRocketRed

We need Hakeem in his ear ASAP before game 6. Get his mind straight. I dont care what we do, we need Clint to step up

Landsdale likes this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Positive vibes to Clint Capela!

Landsdale likes this.
  10. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

gee... regular season beast mode followed by a lackluster post season... wonder where he got that from...

LOL - c'mon thats funny! ;)

rantsolpuella13 likes this.
  11. csc177

csc177 Member

He’s definitely not sick anymore - just not built for the big stage, apparently quite a few rockets players aren’t.

We’ll see if they prove me, and others that think the same, wrong. Friday (and potentially Sunday) can shut up alottttttttt of people

smokieethabear likes this.
  12. Vivi

Vivi Member

I think you can clearly see he's just too timid out there, not sure if he's scared of Draymond or by the matchup and what it means for the team but, yeah...i expected more by him, especially after what he said.

13. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Please shut us all up Clint!!

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

if you've played organized bball then it becomes apparent some guys just aren't programmed to make clutch shots or big plays when the pressure is on. doesn't matter how much you pump them up or go the other direction and try to clown/shame them into showing you something. in the end they ALWAYS shrink. regarding the several posts i've seen here in the past day suggesting clint might still be sick, i present to you exhibit A: clinty's freethrow shooting. homey is shrinking at the line this series large and it has nothing to do with the sniffles.