1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

College Football Bowl Contest

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by mduke, Dec 15, 2001.

1. mduke

mduke Member

I have created a group at ESPN.com for the College Football Bowl Pick'em. The group name is ClutchCity.net and the password is rockets. It is a little confusing at first, but I like the way the points are set up. Please post your team names in this thread if you sign up. Mine is the OU CottonBowlers;) I believe there is a link at the top of ESPN.com

2. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

I like that CPP thing but why dont they have all of the bowls on there? NC State for example is playing in the Tangerine bowl and with a win over Pitt will probably finnish in the top 25 and yet that game is not included. Proof once again ESPN SUCKS.

3. mduke

mduke Member

I agree JR. I need to know the owners of the Iowa City Isotopes and the Texarkana Bandits please.

4. Desert Scar

Desert Scar Contributing Member

I am in as my user name. I obviously missed a couple of Bowls-it is unclear if this always works against me (if you missed the games do you go in negative territory?, or do you just get positive points for picking winners).

5. mduke

mduke Member

Scar, no, you dont get negative points. If you picked a team to win and they lost, you just dont earn any points for that game.