1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CM League - discuss/join here

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Heath, Sep 29, 2001.

1. Heath

Heath Member

After teams have been selected the game also opens up what is behind their statement of an OK finance (for Hereford insecure finance).

Only 2 teams have a transfer fund - they are the lucky ones that can pay for a player, the others have to get free players, or sell until the economy is better.

The two teams with transfer funds are:

Morecambe £180.000
    Farnbourough £100.000

Current Balance for managed teams so far:
    Telford £109.631
    Chester (£499.655)
    Farnbourough £298.782
    Forest Green £20.761
    Hereford (£1.300.000)
    Northwich (£191.711)
    Leigh RMI £20.068
    Yeovil £14.781
    Doncaster £266.404
    Morecambe £292.508
    Stalybridge £43.431

2. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

thats cool heath, i just didnt want to feel like i had screwed someone over

3. The Voice of Reason

Heath,

sorry i changed to mocambre, but they were my favorite team to bring from the confrence to the premirships in sierras Ultimate soccer manager98, which i still play. i thought that they were taken but after i reread the thread, i changed it.

by the way, i downloaded the demo, and it seems to be a patchy game.
    sure its the demo, but it just seems tedious to do almost anything
    just an observation.

peace

4. Heath

Heath Member

NP VOR.

I'm quite familar with the game, and I know how to do things in the game. It is the best sim game there is for being a manager, the options are endless. I know the game might not be easy to handle for me as very little of the info gets into the files it produces. (The game not meant for this kind of sim - it is the meaning that everybody should have the game.) But a good idea might be that you all download the game and add yourself as a GM for the team you have here- I'm quite sure most of the data staty the same for each game, and then you will see all the options - and I will have no problem doing what you want me to if you just say it. The problem (work) is explaining all the options so you can chose your strategy.

5. THE BREESE

THE BREESE Member

Heath can i still get in or is it to late?

if is still can

Elliott
    Breese
    Scottish
    Dag & Red

#25 THE BREESE, Sep 30, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2001
  6. boville

boville Member

NAME:Loren
    LAST:Boville
    NATIONALITY:Spanish
    TEAM:Stevenage

ENJOY SOCCER!!!

7. Heath

Heath Member

Happy to add you - I will do so later today or tomorrow. we will only stop when we have the maximum number of managers (16). Now we have 13 after Breese and Boville joined.

BTW downloading the game only show you the options. The game create the players for the conference for each new game that is started. It is not like Premiership to Div3 were the players stay teh same for each game (I think).

#27 Heath, Sep 30, 2001
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2001
  8. haven

haven Member

heath:

I can access the page.

Don't know why. Crazy servers. Nice piece of luck, though :).

9. Heath

Heath Member

Cool, then maybe we can use the server I thought would be only a temporary solution.