1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans Yahoo NBA Fantasy League 2010

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Da_Spark, Sep 18, 2010.

1. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

I tried to do a counter trade, but it didn't work. Would you give up Marcus Thornton and Warrick for Mayo?

2. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

I can throw in another piece if you don't feel it's balanced. I'm gonna have to give up someone anyways if it comes down to a 2 for 1 trade, so I would be willing to part with Corey Brewer if you want him.

3. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Check out my offer.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

My suggestion would be to just leave it alone unless we can find a replacement manager to actively manage his team. Given the difference between, say, his best player and even his 4th or 5th best player, I'd rather not have a new "draft" affecting the balance of the league.

5. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Good point. I'll go with the majority decision so it's up to you guys. :)

6. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Yo HR! Do you like the offer?

7. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

New draft New draft New draft :p

8. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

I don't know if I want to part with both Miller and Mayo, so just go ahead and send your original offer of JR Smith and Warrick and I'll agree to that.

9. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Oh aight. You'd still have a ton of shooters tho. Well anyway, i sent the offer.

10. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

I know, but my thoughts on Miller are that he's going to get a ton of open looks playing with Wade and Lebron, which could translate into high percentages from both the field and 3.

As for JR Smith, I may look to move him in a separate deal for another big, like maybe Landry :)

11. Carl Herrera

I'm always open to listen to further trades.

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Negro please, that is the worst trade offer ever. Seriously, just look at that thing. I would take Rip for Roy Hibbert over that poop anyday, but the stench of the butthole you threw at me made me want to spew. Forsooth, it seems that someone was a bit intimidated by the ungodly depth of my Daryl Morey roster.

Just know that you would have lost, commish. Those spam 2 for 1 trades do not work in every league.:grin:

By the way, I have yet to recieve an offer as crappy as the one you offered.

[​IMG]

13. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

I am the immature one, of course. :grin:

I don't care for argument, I just LOVE comedy, and your offer was pure gold my friend. If you can't see that, I pity the fool. No need to do anything but laugh at your own ridiculous offer, but I guess everything is a personal attack with you, and you are the victim, of course.

14. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

And look who dropped Al Thornton today for Darko and Amir Johnson... :grin:

15. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Knote, you definitely are a noob. You would give up Hibbert for Rip straight up? LOL Do you realize how valuable centers are in fantasy basketball. Let alone potential double double guy who could also give you at least 2 bpg. And a SG like Rip who would give you pts and some 3s is easy to find since there are a ton of SGs and pts is the easiest stat to fill.

Regarding trade offers, instead of posting it here and start a fuss like what an arrogant, immature juvenile like you would, why not just simply reject the trade or make a counter offer. The thing with you is, you've already made two ridiculous mistakes in the past and of all the people who would come here and act like a douche over a trade of offer, you just couldn't resist stirring another lame issue. Instead of shutting up and having some sort of remorse over a couple of past mistakes, you still had the audacity to post and criticize an offer.

No one is a victim over an online game. LOL You just showed your true colors and we got rid of a pest. Plain and simple. We don't care about you as much as you feel apathy towards us.

By the way, looking at your roster, only a noob like you with that huge ego would even dare to think that team is one of the best. LOL Real talk, that lineup is mediocre at best.

16. Carl Herrera

Why are you picking on my Rip Hamilton? :)

Anyhow I don't think it's typically cool to insult people offer publicly for trade offers (most trades are meant to start a conversation and are not the "best offer" a guy would come up, so just reject-- and say something in the rejection message directly to that guy if you wnat) or to accuse the commissioner of bias or, worse, cheating (it's a tough job, I've been there, don't need the aggravation). On the other hand, I don't think it's reason to kick a guy out, especially when he is an active owner. Just my thoughts.

17. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

1. Rip Hamilton for Roy Hibbert makes more sense than

Baron Davis < Gilbert Arenas
    Marcus Thornton < Kevin Martin
    Al Thornton < Poopoo

2. Comedy and some good natured ribbing. The offer is hilarious, but again, I guess everything is a personal attack with you...

Remorse?
    Shall I send you a giant wooden horse?

3. Apparently you are the only one with a problem, but you can keep pretending that anyone else does If it helps you sleep at night.
    4. Agree to disagree buttercups
    Do these look like "arrogant, immature and juvenile" posts to you guys?

#237 RudyTBag, Oct 10, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  18. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Teams R for Rockets and Brooks Ballers, sorry but i can't allow the pending trade of Anthony Randolph for Brendan Haywood straight up. You need to restructure that deal.

19. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

3 days to go!

20. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

Can I still join? Or is it too late?