1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Warriors @ Rockets 5/16/2018 (Western Conference Finals, Game 2)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 15, 2018.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

who cares about that. that has no bearing on the actual game whatsoever.

the fact that you're complaining about that is just sad and even wanted to make a thread about it? your priorities are a bit off there. this just goes back to the narrative everyone will complain about anything around here. it comes down to whining about confetti now? good ole cf's

Tfor3, the11mingdynasty and lionaire like this.
  2. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

It's just absolutely stupid to do it after one win. My priorities are a damn finals and championship. My thoughts on confetti have nothing to do my priorities as a fan of the team as you said yourself, they have nothing to do with the game. So I can separate the two.

So don't talk like you know me and what type of fan I am. I have enough people on here that can vouch for me on that front.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

why's it stupid? it's confetti. they won so it dropped. its not rocket science. rockets aren't the only team doing this. i couldn't care less if i know you are not. what i do know is complaining and whining about actual confetti is pretty dumb. i sure hope you're still in school bc as an adult you should be embarrassed

Tfor3 likes this.
  4. Stack24

How many other teams do confetti after each win in the playoffs? I would love to know? The only other team I saw do this was Toronto. You can troll all and take personal jabs all you want, but apparently you have an issue separating the topic i'm talking about and the Rockets.

5. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Has anyone heard anything abt CP3's ankle?

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

i guess you didnt watch the philly game when they went to OT and had to wait like 10 mins for the confetti to stop falling and cleanup before they could actually start playing

the topic is b****ing about confetti is dumb. theres no issue separating there. theres a long list of other things going on right now with this team but confetti apparently is something you actually were about to start a thread about ok. bright idea

arubato and skroodup25 like this.
  7. Stack24

So Toronto and Philly were the only other ones we can name that had that. So Confetti seems to be more of an exception than the rule. My opinion stands. I'll agree to disagree with you.

Next time if you have your own opinion take your own advice and act like and adult and discuss the topic instead of taking personal shots and people you don't know.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

if someone is actually b****ing about confetti its hard to believe you're talking to an actual adult. and i still really dont know

9. Stack24

Yes I'm an adult and discussing something like that doesn't change that fact. It's not the confetti that is the problem in my eyes, I just believe it should be used for more meaningful wins. If anything outside of the Rockets circles I would think it's makes us look like a joke. Again, my opinion.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

A memo is needed, addressed to the TC, Rockets FO, players and personnel on this asap that this is frowned upon by a member on cf's

Tfor3 likes this.
  11. khanhdum

khanhdum Member

12. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

13. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

didn't see any threads related, anyone noticed CP limping? Heard might be groin or achille??

14. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

[​IMG]

khanhdum likes this.
  15. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Kevooooo likes this.
  16. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

I agreee with you. Are we going for a championship or not?

Stack24 likes this.
  17. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Wouldn't it be a clear indication that it's an adult? How many kids you know who hate confetti? Let along would take the time to b**** abt it.

That's some crotchety old man ish haha jk I agree, reserve confetti for series wins at most.

Stack24 likes this.
  18. YOLO

YOLO Member

as much as people whine around here you just never know

19. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

Who cares confetti or no confetti.

Seems like a stupid thread after a big G2 win.

20. cheke64

cheke64 Member