1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Timberwolves @ Rockets 1/11/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 11, 2020.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i dont care... in my mind rockets are already champions! anybody who disagreess has adam silver and the zebras living rent free in his head

Plowman likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Then how do this imaginary ship stack up against the b2b ships in the 90s, the question.

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Only idiots hated Ariza. FYI, I was pro Covington from the beginning and lamented when we lost him. Look me up, I double dog dare you.

And where are you getting 25% from 3???

RoCo is 37% from 3 the last 10 games (since he became 100% injury free) but 35% for whole season.

Which is right in line with career 36% from 3.

Stop making stuff up to support your fake narrative.

4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

its not imaginary its real, its imaginary only in adam silver blind followers heads.... they dont know basketball so they need adam silver and scott foster to tell them who is really the best... I know a champion when I see one...
    adam silver reality does not make .. if it paid enough money he would make the pelicans champions

as per how it stacks vs 90s b2b ships of course the modern ones are stronger since it is done vs the best team of all times(the HEALTHY ONE) and the basketball is better now then 25 years ago

5. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Imagine being a kings fan and coming on here seeing people complaining about a guy who took us to the wcfs twice and to the playoffs period every year he's been here im sure theyd take him since we seem to not like him. playoff Harden indeed.

hakeem94 and D-rock like this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

@mike2k132 looks like EG ain't about sitting out back to back much longer

#606 YOLO, Jan 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The thing is teams are forced to follow the ugly dude named Silver, he is the commish.

Why don't the Rox leave the NBA, create their own little Texan league?

Because they need the NBA and Silver as Silver needs competitive teams.

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

yeah they need money, and its ok, money is good, I like money, but it doesn't mean the rockets aren't the champions, at least not for the true basketball connoisseurs... because the play on the hardwood is all that matters... the fact that haters decided not to count certain baskets has nothing to do with basketball but with the hatred or finances...Harden still made plays necessary to win ie he is the champion....

he made the winning plays, scored, forced people to foul him etc, if the refs didnt see it or turned their heads away, or pretended they didnt see it, or swallowed the whistle, it cant change the fact he is the champion, it cant change the fact that HE MADE THOSE CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING PLAYS.....politics cant change that...what has been seen cant be unseen

see how all of that is absurd just because adam silver and scott foster pretended harden didnt made the championship winning plays, it doesn't mean they didnt happen.... and its only pathetic for the people to follow the silver and pretend these things didnt happen...its hilarious actually!
    eg if i am stronger than you, I am stronger and no opinion and political decree can change that fact.... even if 50 million of people believes that you are stronger its for naught because the truth is that i am the stronger one ..

daywalker02 likes this.
  9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If you call JH a champion, then Hakeem is the Master of the Multiverse.
    Win, win.

#609 daywalker02, Jan 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

daywalker02 likes this.
  11. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

I can say your smart for saying that but when has Russ ever shot the 3 well so no I'll gloat now because u haters wait for 1 bad game to gloat so I'll gloat when I get ready

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

hahaha good one

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Ariza has never led the league in steals

YOLO likes this.
  14. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

We playing embarrassing lazy.

15. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Grizzlies hadn't beaten us all year. It was a home game in Memphis. TONS of shady calls to begin the 4th quarter when we were up by 1.

Like I said. The NBA is still rigged. Rockets handing out other teams' Super Bowl victories on their home courts like we're Santa Claus. Everyone hates us, so best gift the NBA can give a **** team's fans is to have their team blow us out on their home court, one night a year.

Add to this the fact that sports in general are a way for city's to exert their financial and cultural might, like operas or symphonies. Houston is an immigrant city, so we are the easiest to hate. Baseball was the last random sport, yet here you see another Houston championship derided and discounted. Only when Houston won a championship did you see a hoard of reporters fighting day and night with tooth and nail to dig up evidence to discredit it. It is an absolute fact that other teams have done this type of stuff in the past. Boston and NYC will not get the death penalty like we just did; total double standard.

I just got engaged yesterday. Life goes on. All the other parts of my life are improving unimaginably. Sports are the only thing lagging behind. Maybe it's time to grow up and acknowledge that sports are a ****ing sham, a way for those in the dumps to live vicariously through others. Rise up. Be somebody. Make something of your life so that you too can leave sports behind when it's time to do so.

And next time you see somebody talk **** about Houston in real life, let them know where you came from and that they just outed themselves as somebody you don't have the time for. Stay real.

16. farhen

farhen Member

D-house is useless af. What a waste of a rotation spot so does thabo

17. farhen

farhen Member

But almost at top 5

18. farhen

farhen Member

Dhouse is wide open for a whole 5 second and still missed it lmao