1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 10/28/2009

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woket

woket Member

Ugh. Bad way to close out the half.

2. 1individual

1individual Member

AB, Scola, Budinger, Ariza are all jittering with shots. We really need an all star. This team can't shoot well without one.

3. worzel gummidge

teams are just putting even when contested. could be opponents thinking the rockets are a lottery team so they can play it loose and can make those kind of shots?..

4. joesr

joesr Member

quick, tweet AB!! let him know!!!

lol

that lol is more of a cry

5. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

Meh. Down 10, showed last night we could turn it around. Just gotta get physical we these guys, especially our perimeter defenders.

6. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

I wish he was, he would have been great on the fast break. He could just jump over everyone for the dunk.

7. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I never thought we were !!!! I accepted a long time ago that we were probably lottery bound. To me I will love and watch the Rockets no matter what ! If T-Mac comes back and is his old self then we squeeze into the playoffs but if not we get a chance at the # 1 pick. I'm not gonna expect much but enjoy what good the Rockets give us. We just don't have the talent of other teams even Golden State.

8. rockets2

rockets2 Member

Shaq sounds like a r****d

9. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Even though Ariza has scored, I still hate the way he is playing. He could be a lot better if he remembered he isn't going to be creating for anyone. It's killing me watching him do this, absolutely destroying me inside. lol

10. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Rockets decided to stop playing at the end of the half.

11. jsonic6

jsonic6 Contributing Member

It really seems that way. We are definitely lacking size and it shows. They are killing us in the paint. When Yao was there our opponents are always thinking twice before entering the paint and of course on the offensive end he's always drawing double teams which creates openings for our players.

12. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Well Im alluding to the constant criticism of McGrady for "dominating" the ball. This motion offense was supposed to superior, but to me it looks like less open shots, more easy transistion buckets for the other team, etc.

13. rodmanhust

rodmanhust Member

so now we see the value of Yao on the defensive end!

14. PeppermintCandy

Fatigue is setting in. The result of playing at a fast tempo on the second night of a back-to-back.

15. joesr

joesr Member

lol at that woman applying for rowdies barely wearing red

16. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

brooks lost his outside shot.
    landry lost his inside shot.
    lowry lost his driving shot.
    scola isnt getting any shot

all should be shot^^^

17. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What I'm not likeing is Brooks dribbling into a crowd where they strip the ball and absolutely no defense outside Hayes. Also, if Scola can't be his old self then this Rockets team is really in trouble because he is being looked at to score a lot of points for the Roxs this year ......

18. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

The paint is not really the problem right now. The Warriors are just making jumpshot after jumpshot. Scola and Landry seem to still be in preseason mode.

19. joesr

joesr Member

I will say it again, no.

The warriors woke up. you guys need to stop dreaming that were still up there. it pains to say but its truth, :(

20. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Ariza, Landry, and Scola are all undisciplined defensive players. They may play hard, but they don't play smart.

There's no excuse for getting outrebounded by the freaking Warriors. And there's really no excuse for Scola and Landry not to take advantage in the post when guarded by wings. Even rookie Davie Andersen was able to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.