1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 11/26/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 25, 2007.

1. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Personally liked the energy and passion Stevie brought vs the Nuggies. I think Adelman sees that and SF3 will be getting 20-25 min per game maybe even 30 prior to mid season. I think this was the game plan all along but, the Rox are trying to up trade value for Rafer so they can let him go but still get something in return. I think SF3 will be our starting PG with Brooks at backup at mid season. Our 2 guards: James, Snyder with T-Mac playing some 2.

Rafer and Head are playing their way off the roster.

Tonite: Due to the Clips injury situation, we should win comfortably ...

No Maggette, Brand.

Rox win 101-88. Starting a new streak. Will play a lot of the bench players in anticipation of second meeting with the Suns.

2. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

Steve is playing fine so far in his very limited time, but let's not over state his play... he has made 2 more shots than Rafer, and taken 7 more attempts, and is 0-5 from 3, while playing significantly less minutes in the 2 games they both participated in. Now hopefully his shooting will improve with more play time, but some of you act like he has been some sort of huge shooting upgrade already, when the numbers say other wise.

The idea that they are playing Rafer so he has more trade value is silly though. If he is playing well why would they want to trade him? If he isn't playing well, then more play time is going to reduce his value if anything. The reality is that anyone (outside of the Knicks maybe ;) )trading for Rafer will look at his stats for the whole season, and for his career, not any short term hot or cold streaks.

3. feihung316

feihung316 Member

Limit turnovers and good defense will guarantee win, even if offense doesn't put up 100+. Adelman should have some room tonight to continue playing different rotations on offense to see what works.

4. BONIERO1576

BONIERO1576 Member

Somewhere in the bowels of Staples Center, Mobley will be giving Francis his patented "just friends" back massage tonite. Is it possible, at this point, that Mobley is considered the better player out of the two?

Hopefully the Rox keep it going on the road. Don't look ahead to Phoenix, knock these guys out early like the Nugs.

5. Keivan

Keivan Member

I will do my best to watch the game, I have high school right after the game, and a big exam.

I haven't missed a game yet, so I hope I will make it.

GO ROX !

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Rox: 98

Clips: 97

7. emmanuelb

emmanuelb Member

bench bonzi play steve

8. Tornadoofsoul6

I think Head's already out. He played only a few minutes at the end of the 4th while we were winning by 30.

9. heavy

heavy Rookie

Rockets will win.

10. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

I probably won`t make it... I`m in Germany and it will be 4:30 am when the game starts. That`s a little too late for me.

Well the last and only game I missed was the Nuggets game, so that could be a good sign...

11. fnn2097

fnn2097 Member

2 wins in a row for the rockets after tonight's game. T-mac continues his hot streak by knocking down 32 pts. Yao will have a tough game tonight against Kaman. Nonetheless, he'll still be able to rack up 23 pts and 7 rebs. Final score rockets 102 - 99 clips.

12. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

this team should not even come close to beating us.

this means big minutes for steve.

13. jboslett

jboslett Member

A link would be greatly appreciated for tonight's game :)

14. PlayDoh

PlayDoh Member

I totally agreed. Please santa make this wish come true :)

15. trustme

trustme Member

Are we going to have an mms link this game as well?

16. bizzy045

bizzy045 Member

anyone have the mms link to tonight game. im moving tomorrow and my cable has been cut off. no more league pass :(

17. OpusX

OpusX Rookie

I hope so because UVerse DOES NOT HAVE THE GAME TONIGHT....Uverse SUCKS!!!!

18. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

mobley was always better than francis

19. agpal77

agpal77 Rookie

This game scares me.....the teams inconsistency scares me. i guess we'll just have to see. it all depends on their defense.

20. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

What channel is this game on today on Dish; I don't see it? Help!!