1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch, You Did it Again! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by RocketMan Tex, Apr 1, 1999.

Tags:
  1. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Clutch, when I fired up CC Online this morning, I almost peed in my pants. Hell of a way to ruin an Armani suit. About a week ago, I was surfing this site, and thinking "I wonder what Clutch has up his sleeve for April Fool's Day this year". Now I know! You went all out...last year's "RUDY T. RESIGNS" headline was good, but this is fantastic. You da man! Now, LET'S KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THE JAZZHOLES!!!!!!!!

------------------
    HOW SWEET IT WAS (AND COULD BE AGAIN)!!!!!!!!!!

2. JJB0070

JJB0070 New Member

Oh man...I shamelessly admit to being fooled. Clutch, when I first got on here, I could have crapped my pants when I saw the headline...What a great April Fool's joke.

3. Kathy

Kathy Member

Hakeem and Charles replaced by the Spurs
    softies? I believed it!! What a great joke!
    You had me worried, Clutch. I'm a huge
    Rockets fan and this is my favorite site on
    the internet. Happy April Fools!

4. This is totally cool....I can't believe you ut all that work in for just one day.....you ought to start a new site for the Spurs called nbasofties.com.....hehehehe [​IMG]

5. locoman

locoman Member

Oh my gawd.... I'm laughing as I type this... Clutch, I love the Spers, this site rocks.....

April Fools.

I can't wait till tomorrow comes and this nightmare is over.

Good night all.
    See you in the chat room on game nights!

6. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Darn...I missed it. Clutch, do you have a different URL for the page so I can see it?

7. BobFinn

BobFinn New Member

Good one clutch. Got me too.