1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] Brooks to get chance, TMac to play

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by H-TownBBall, Dec 19, 2007.

1. vtkp99

vtkp99 Contributing Member

"I'm not as mobile as I want to be. It has taken away a little of my athleticism. Sometimes I run down the court, I can only look over my left shoulder. Even when I'm defending guys, if they attack me to my right shoulder, it's hard to turn my head." Lewis

Chuck, you know what to do man :D

2. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

He's so short. That will be Brooks achilles heel. Nate Robinson is more athletic and just as quick and has yet to become the starting PG for the Knicks. I hope he can shoot lights out and beat out SF, Rafer and MJ for the starting job but I'm not holding my breath.

#22 tiger0330, Dec 19, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  3. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

Good for Aaron!

Wasn't he Ricks choice in the first place?

4. dtowninyourtown

dtowninyourtown Contributing Member

i hope brooks can play well when he is in tonight and prove that he deserves more playing time. Mike james is getting old just watchin him go in there and miss almost every easy shot he takes.

5. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

do you expect he will blossom immediately? in the first game? if not, what is your patience? How many games will you give him to show the case? 4, 5, 6, or 10? i am not here saying we shouldn't give him chance. what i am going to figure out what happens if he doesn't do good in the tonite game. i don't want to see a short experiment. if we use him, then give him enough time instead of a couple games in the way the fans here treated sf. sf has played merely two games as a starter. now all fans jumped on the conclusion that sf is a scrub. in these two games, all sf did was to dump the ball to tmac or yao like rafer did except lacking of chemistry btw him and tmac/yao. he was a completely different person on the court. i was disappointed. i expected he would play his strength instead shelling him from the spotlight. as veteran as he is, he should be a leader on this team.

6. poprocks

poprocks Member

Uhh JVG plugged Novak in a game..although he called it the worst mistake he ever made.

He also played Vspan several games too.

7. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

The Rockets LOVE undersized players. We love having them at every position except Yao and TMac. If only Brooks were not athletic, then he'd be a perfect fit!

8. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lets not go overboard. other than scola, what rookie has played much? exactly. I thought this myth about rookies was already busted.

9. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

I'm really excited about this.. he has the potential to make a huge difference in the way the whole team plays. People can often feed off the energy, tempo, and pace of the PG..