1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Bosh doing Interviews during Finals

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by MexAmercnMoose, Jun 6, 2008.

1. MexAmercnMoose

I thought it was a pretty good video...i never expecred Bosh to be like that, seems like the quiet type

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0_MO_FYEf6M&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0_MO_FYEf6M&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

The quiet type doesn't do All-star vote pleading like Bosh did. :) He's a pretty amusing guy.

3. Crush

Crush Rookie

Ahahahaha. was about to bring up the same thing

4. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

bosh is pretty good.. i wonder if a lot of that was written or he was just going with the flow, but i like it. funny cat

5. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Good stuff. I had a newfound respect for Bosh since his all-star campaign. Most NBA players seem to take themselves to seriously.

6. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

he's a good actor for sure!

7. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Bosh is a great personality hard to find among big ego millionairs I suppose

8. cson

cson Contributing Member

Well played, and Baby talkin' about Sex & the City, so indepth was funny as hells

9. gatechdude

gatechdude Contributing Member

I went to college with him at Gatech...he was in my CS class....He was very intelligent...definetely not a dummy...If he wasn't drafted, I'm sure he would have stayed at graduated...He was a computer science major

10. Omer

Omer Member

Wow that's really cool, nice man.

And yeah that segment was pretty funny, didn't think he was like that.