1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Your whole life is a logical fallacy. Asking for more and more evidence in order to delay a defeat is not winning an argument. It is a classic tactic of a moron. You claiming that me not wanting to be your research assistant is evidence is a fallacy in and of itself. I won't be sucked into your petty game.

[​IMG]
    combined with
    [​IMG]

is not actually presenting facts... just so you know.

If you have trouble accepting the obvious reality that China supports this sick practice by allowing entire cultural festivals to celebrate and encourage the practice then that's on you buddy. Ignore the large widespread cultural acceptance of eating of man's best friend all you want and be Adoo's new best friend. Be his lap dog. Do the bidding of the CCP and all those sick assholes hitting dogs and eating their flesh.

#461 dachuda86, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

If you talk about safety sure, you can go being an activist here a lot easier.

You can live out your existence without being an activist and speak out your mind politically.

It is about core beliefs and values, many Chinese left to start a new life somewhere else, whether it is economy based in the past or because of a different belief. Surely, a big chunk went to the US.

Speaking your mind won't keep you from getting gunned down in the street by accident or ill will, and if you are black and not wealthy, chance is, the police can shoot you by accident.

If I had the choice, I won't be choosing either of these 2 superpowers that have the goal to compete against each other.

---- competing as posters have been on this board. Just chill.

Live out my days on an island.

I want to address the title though, I think if Europe or the US weren't hit that hard, the sports world at least would be intact.

Soccer and the 4 major sports in America would be intact.

FWIW not a wet market guy here, and as a supporter of animal clubs, all for closing down wet markets permanently.

#462 daywalker02, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You haven't presented a single fact. Not one. You state your opinions as fact. You haven't done your own research. You are just making wildly false claims and presenting them as facts, and when challenged about them, want others to do the research for you.

Take a look in the mirror, you are guilty of everything you accuse others of. It's not on others to disprove your false claims, it's on you to show there is an inkling to truth to them.

Your attacks on China are false and racist. You can't not defend them, so instead you make personal attacks on me.

Everyone sees this is what you are doing - trying to hide from it isn't working.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

lol you're a broken record.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

If it was intentional , there is no feasible way to stop it...[it refer to: grain of Corona's sands]

"
    Paul Moore, a former China analyst for the F.B.I., explains the difference this way:

“If a beach were a target, the Russians would send in a sub, frogmen would steal ashore in the dark of night and collect several buckets of sand and take them back to Moscow. The U.S. would send over satellites and produce reams of data. The Chinese would send in a thousand tourists, each assigned to collect a single grain of sand. When they returned, they would be asked to shake out their towels. And they would end up knowing more about the sand than anyone else.”

Other countries should had closed their boarders

ipaman likes this.
  6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Full disclosure, are you Chinese or Asian descent?

Since I asked you, I'm not.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Shouldn't the substance of my argument matter more than the color of my skin?

I could understand your stance if I was defending the PRC, but I am not. I'm defending people from racism and defending the truth.

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Of course but I'm trying to understand your biases. Figure out why you are the way you are.

9. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

He’s a CCP apologist or supporter, just take your pick.

ipaman and dachuda86 like this.
  10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Communists and their supporters/sympathizers deserve no pity. Of course, some people literally are too stupid to realize they are sadly. Look around.

11. generalthade_03

https://youtu.be/9ftZdHnHBH
    You’re fighting so hard against racism towards China, watch this video and suck it comrade.
    For some of you that have not seen the video. No blacks, smelly Indians(Chinese are saying this, not me), Japanese, foreigners of all kinds are allowed in shops, restaurants, salons, all sorts of businesses in China right now. On one scene, a foreign woman married to a Chinese guy, she has to sit outside of the restaurant near the trash can, while her Chinese husband and her kid are eating inside, and he was giving her foods in her dog bowl. The CCP cried racism and get the doofus like Sweet Lou 4 0 to go along with them, and in the meantime dishing out racism towards others a thousand times worse than any racist can do.
    F*CK these devil commie bastards and all their supporters.

#471 generalthade_03, Mar 29, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I am against all racism.

13. generalthade_03

Bull Shiet

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

The reality is that you don't like China or Chinese people. Let's be really honest, you don't like people who aren't like you and believe what you believe in.

15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Boris Johnson's government is reportedly furious with China and believes it could have 40 times more coronavirus cases than it claims

• UK government officials say there'll be "reckoning" for China over its handling of the coronavirus.
    • Boris Johnson's government is reportedly furious with the Chinese state.
    • It has accused of China of spreading disinformation and lying about the number of cases it has.
    • Scientists have reportedly warned Johnson that China could have up to 40 times more cases than it says.
    • It could prompt the prime minister to abandon his deal with Chinese telecomms company, Huawei.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...vernment-reportedly-furious-with-china-2020-3

generalthade_03 likes this.
  16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Maybe you should spend less time trying to figure me out and more time on just having a rational debate based on facts.

17. generalthade_03

There you go again, distorting the truth just like your commie masters. Chinese people would be the first one that will suffer under the heavy hands of the ChiCom. I have nothing but love for the Chinese people and their great culture. If you want to talk about the real China, look towards Taiwan, why do you think the CCP is hellbent on taking over Taiwan? When Mao and his henchmen took over China, the real China died at that time, all you’re seeing now is the results of over 70 years of commie indoctrination. Stop with your bullshiet.

18. WNBA

WNBA Member

China is doing very well. After seeing the results, I am convinced that you are full of your bullshiet.

19. generalthade_03

Our resident 50 cent soldier came out of his hole today. Is Winnie the Pooh putting the squeeze on your family again?‍♂️

20. WNBA

WNBA Member

Is this out of your personal experience? Is Trump's dick on your family?