1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chapter 6: Green & Redemption

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mathloom, Apr 5, 2023.

1. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Did I not say as of late? Did I not agree we need to see things over a prolonged period? Ease up man. We all want the same things.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’m just confused on how he’s looked any different. He’s had a few games like the Charlotte game on offense this season. He’s had some games where he looked genuinely ok on defense. What was so different about these past 2 games in comparison to similar games he’s had in the past? The rebounding effort?

3. Bo6

Bo6 Member

3 good games in a row from Green.

Spring Green has been a thing for the past 2 years, let's make it three.

4. maypk

maypk Member

I'm glad we've reached the point 5/14 from your shooting guard is considered a good game.

5. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Haha it's pretty shocking that these shooting numbers are universally frowned upon and considered disgusting across the entire basketball landscape - but with Jalen Green they need to be propped up on a pedestal because he somehow has been even worse for the majority of his previous 2.5 seasons.

I am 100% positive a few of these people clamouring to gush over Jalen these past three games, would be people who also have a post or two about how hilariously bad a chucker Russell Westbrook is and how they thank god he's not a member of the Rockets.

6. Bo6

Bo6 Member

Spring Green always comes in March.

7. Tuckmose

Tuckmose Member

Called it.

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Great work yolo.