1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CF - Smeg Fantasy Footy Draft 2012-13

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rocketball, Aug 16, 2012.

1. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

How many teams from each division reach the playoffs?

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

2 division winners + 4 wildcards (division doesn't matter) = 6 teams total.

1 person likes this.
  3. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

2 division winners get byes. Top 4 wild card teams make it, regardless of division.

1 person likes this.
  4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

The waiver system is gone now? I figured I would stroll in and get Bryce Brown. Guess not. I hate you guys.

5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Thanks fellas.

It's been a tough season for most my teams, but we're gonna keep battlefightin' thru it.

6. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It wasn't suppose to be gone completely, was just turning it off for the remainder of the week to allow people to add/drop immediately, after the waiver process is done with as I am dealing with some health issues, was afraid I would not be around to process them in time. Therefore, I was not able to turn it on prior to the games starting.........unfortunately, those that sit by the computer all day already picked up players, if I remove them now I am going to be call all types of things.....however rules should not be changed mid season unless everyone agrees. So the waiver system should have remained in place.

I apologize for this season as it has been kind of a mess, moving forward everything is going to be more clear, with rules clearly defined ahead of time. I feel bad about everything, but dealing with a lot of things regarding my health on my end, so sorry for everything.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I should get an extra 5th pick or something I feel. I'm not mad at you, I'm upset with the honorless buzzards that took advantage while the teacher was away. Y'all make me sick.

8. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Rook, important game to keep one of us alive in the playoff running. How embarrassed would you be if you lost to my scrubs?

9. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I guess it would feel like the first time you kicked my @$$ this season, like crap......however, difference is this time I might thank you for putting me out of my misery............:grin::p:grin:

10. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Just to confirm, I'm mathematically out right... that subject was always my downfall.

11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Whats going on with waivers? I've been trying to add a LB all week.

12. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

The waiver system is only on when I want a player. If I don't want one it's turned off. That's how it works. Since I don't want to pick anyone up you're screwed. Try and pick a LB that plays on Monday, the chances you land one Sunday before 7:20pm are slim.

13. SamCassell

Really enjoying the opportunity to end Fade's season. Mediocre effort from your QB and my #3 WR so far. Hindsight, should've started Moore. But White's a better WR and NO is a worse defense.

14. fadeaway

I figured you would be licking your chops at this match-up. :grin:

I either need to beat you, or failing that, outscore nwo by 7 points to make the playoffs. Have to say it is not looking very promising for either of those outcomes at the moment. Frigging Matt Ryan has gone ice cold lately. :mad:

Going to need massive games from some of my so-called stud RBs in order to have a chance. You just know that Calvin Johnson is going to explode this week.

15. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

For real though, I need a kicker and LB, can someone process

16. fadeaway

It has been done.

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Thank you fade

18. SamCassell

I would like to activate Lance Briggs from the IR and play him as a DP in place of Dannell Ellerbe. I'd be dropping DeSean Jackson to free up the roster space. I don't know why there's a time limit to internal roster moves.

If someone could do that for me, I'd appreciate it.

19. fadeaway

Done.

20. SamCassell

Thank you, fade. I will now take slightly less pleasure in defeating your roving band of scalawags, known as the "flock".