1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CF Smeg Fantasy Footy 2013 Smack Board

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rocketball, Sep 1, 2013.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Aren't you excited to have Romo throwing in 16 degree weather, and one of his favorite targets is my TE?

2. LonghornFan

64 yard field goal, you get the game ball. NEXT.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Well **** my face.

Denny Greened again.

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

My brain is about done with fantasy football, so can one of y'all help me out? This is for my GF's 8 team league (lulz). Should she go with Riley Cooper or Steve Smith at WR2 (over Amendola & Cruz)? I'm too busy to look into possible weather conditions. As your king I command y'all to help. I promise to be a generous king. King of this league.

5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yes, "she" should definitely play both over Amendola and Cruz.

The only King you're of is deez nutz.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Which one though? Cooper or Smith? She has 3 of the best players at their position, Manning - Graham - Gordon. Suckers.

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Oh I see.

I thought you were choosing 2 out of the 4.

If I had to choose one I would play Cooper. He plays a Minny D in the dome that gives up tons of yardage and TDs thru the air and the ground.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Any of y'all doing side bets too? If I win LHF is letting me take his wife to El Gran Malo for infused tequila. Y'all know what happens after infused tequila.

9. LonghornFan

I shot my wad all over moes face last week. Now Charles dropped a load on me. Jfc.

10. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

It's too bad my team has picked it up now that I am out of the real playoffs. I'll be back next year for the real deal

Screw you Doug Martin and Randle Cobb

11. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Comes down to Megatron and his old man strength needing to make up a 3.5 point deficit to Joique Bell. May the best Lion win.

12. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, Megatron versus some dude named Joique (+3.5 points), a keeper versus an undrafted pick, a hall of famer versus a one year wonder, stud on the lions vs a back-up RB on the lions, someone everyone would recognize walking down the street versus someone whose own mom wouldn't recognize on the street, we can go on and on.............so in conclusion, congrats Sam and good luck in the championship!!!

13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

[​IMG]Avenge me.

[​IMG]Mack Brown has done more for me as a man and athlete than the University of Texas Disney has ever done for me.

14. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

15. LonghornFan

Hows that 13-0 streak going in the other league? lulz. First game in the playoffs and you're out. lulzlulz

16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I've got to beat Denver and Megatron again? Just let me live, man. Let me live.

17. SamCassell

So it comes to this. The DenAlien Megatrons versus the Fighting Kubiaks, whose best player happens to be a Longhorn. I was super lucky to escape this week with such a crap showing.

18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

My season rests in the hands of Sean Cody. That guy has been a monster for me all year. If he's good to go Sunday I win by 50.

19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

So I'm trying to drop Barron (out) for a DB on ATL's team (they play tomorrow) but cant bench Barron without getting an illegal lineup error. Can someone help me add the ATL DB so I can rightfully push Denver's dick in? God knows the Texans cant do it, live through me, I invite all of you to live through me.

20. SamCassell

The peepee games begin! Don't worry, he still might outscore your QB. Of course Charles and Gordon are going to get 100 between them.