1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CF Fans Smeg Fantasy Footy 2013

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Rocketball, Jul 18, 2013.

1. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Of course it would.

My guess, you keep Alfred Morris lose a late round pick and are set for the rest of the draft. All your top picks and a top 10 keepers. I did it didn't I!

I don't care either way, I mean I have a good keeper in Rodgers so it's not that big of a deal to me.

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

How about we do draft order, then you can defer a draft pick or spin for a keeper, or draft 2 second rounders and no 1st and no keeper but next year you forfeit your waiver abilities until week 3? Then in 2016 we do an opposite snake starting in the 3rd but switch to a round robin triangle draft in round 6 - plus, you can only keep IDP's. This way it's more fun and more fair, but more importantly, harder for the commish to keep track of and thus more work load for him.

[​IMG]

3. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

I can't help my draft expertise :p

If you go back to last years thread we said it was going to be a keeper league why would that change now?

4. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Expertise?

Dude I was taking Doug Martin with my pick if I didn't trade it to you. Honestly I'm not sure why I was being so nice and allowing you to just swap picks with me... this season it's totally different. F**k all that friendly nice sh**, I'm here to win.

Yes we did say it would be keepers and I'm not against that. Now you're adding a stipulation that wasn't even ruled upon last season, which is losing a draft pick.

Like I said, it's whatever to me, I'm just tired of all that back and forth b****in and p***y footin. Let's play some f'n fantasy football already.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Not me, I want more pee-pee games. Let's vote on who gets to vote and then announce each vote 1-by-1 with a 24hr wait in between.

6. Pete Chilcutt

I reeled you in like Morey would.

What about Alfred with the 12th? :p

I am fine with either losing a pick or not. As long as we get to keep one of the players from last season as we had all agreed upon.

I'll even trade you Doug Martin if you want.

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Alfred when we already found out he would be the starter in what we know is going to be a run heavy offense for Shannanigans? Yeah great pick, when he was being picked off the waiver wire in most leagues.

I don't need Martin, I just want this keeper bs settled so we can go thru our draft preparations.

8. Pete Chilcutt

I picked him before he was named started. The only reason I picked him was he had that breakout game in game 3 of the preseason.

Picking Alfred was a risk because Mike Shanahan is known to switch RB's like no other.

9. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Not really the other 2 RBs weren't even healthy.

Alfred was going to be the starter regardless.

10. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I will set up the league site this week and set the draft order, it will be randomly done...

11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yahoo, ESPN? Something else?

12. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yahoo please!

13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Yeah I prefer Yahoo as well. Heard good things about CBS but I think it's pay for play.

14. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

CBS is pretty good. Used them my first few years in.

I heard NFL.COM has good fantasy football site but I'm thinking why would they not, if they are the official site for the NFL.

15. PhiSlammaJamma

Looks like on Yahoo we have 2 minutes per pick max. So it would be a fast draft. and we all need to make sure we commit to a date and time. And that includes the gents in other countries. Everything else seemed ok. I've never used Yahoo before but believe it would be a move in the right direction.

16. PhiSlammaJamma

oop. nevermind. They have the offline draft too.

17. PhiSlammaJamma

if we do keepers in Yahoo, it looks like you will need to use the same random draft tool we've been using to decide the draft order. and then enter the draft order, keepers, and trades into Yahoo.

18. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

This I would go for and we would move on with life.....but if everyone chooses the slow draft, I guess I'll roll with it.

And yes to Yahoo.

19. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I run Yahoo leagues. You can do an offline draft.

20. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm good with offline, the only downside is we start so early that a handful of high draft picks almost certainly will get hurt between the time they're drafted and week 1.