1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carl's Jr

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by platypus, Jun 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

Remember the ads for the Superstar Burger featuring Dennis Rodman in the mid-late 90's? Fun memories.

And they should have been in the Houston market a long time ago. I guess it's due to the influx of Californians out here, not including me because I moved so long ago.

2. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

I thought only construction workers or people traveling down I-5 ate at Carl's Jr.

3. platypus

platypus Member

I stopped by the one by my house after the gym to grab a bite to eat. Felt stupid because the guy said it hasn't opened yet , but he gave me an invitation to come in tomorrow for a free "tasting" or whatever.

I'll probably check it out because you can't argue with free.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Drive to Round Rock and go here...
    [​IMG]

5. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Dairy Queen died a long time ago. It's been Dairyland for years now but will eventually close down. Someone bought it out a couple years ago with intentions to build a new restaurant. I'm guessing when the Metro Rail construction is completed.

6. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Love this place. My friend used to live down the street on Sunrise Rd.

7. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Legit greasy spoon burger joint.