1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Broussard a.k.a Multiple SAUCES - "I think Chris Paul made a huge mistake [joining the Rockets]."

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets34Legend, Oct 19, 2017.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Didn't Kevin Durant and Curry have issues within the first month?

Wtf is wrong with these journalists? Making this conclusion after one game... Against the best team arguably in the history of the game... With the player in discussion being injured... With both players still dishing out 10+ assists with few turnovers... And winning.

What a ****ing idiot.

2. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Westbrook and Melo will beat the Knicks by 9 points tonight and the media will be gargling all their nuts crowning them the champs

3. what

what Member

Lebron, kd and tim/kawhi

The rockets dont have anything close to those guys for low post scoring.

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

We need chandler parsons

5. Rocket_Man_2.0

He's just mad Paul was traded to the Rockets and not the Warriors!!o_O

#45 Rocket_Man_2.0, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Smmfh, CP3 has played in just 3 games with Harden against an actual NBA team. Three!!! These fools act like we’re midway through the season and CP3 is still relegated to standing in the corner. Has CP3 ever played in a system like this? No. Has CP3 ever played next to a playmaker and ballhandler like Harden? No.

stupid media is acting like we should be a well oiled machine already...

They are still gaining chemistry. They want this to work. They are both high IQ players. D’antoni has a great offensive mind as a coach. They will figure it out.

Let me say once again that CP3 and Harden have only played in THREE GAMES together.

Drogba, DonKnock and Pen15clubber like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

Dwight?? Stop...

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

The OKC hype is funny. Apparently ball dominant players only need time to mesh in Houston. OKC with Russ, PG, and Melo is all good. They will work for sure, no doubt.

OKC won 47 games, but had the point differential of a 43 win team. We won 55 games, and then added CP3, Tucker, and Moute. OKC overachieved to win 47, and then added PG and Melo. People are acting like they surpassed us...

Caesar, DonKnock and Pen15clubber like this.
  9. bongman

bongman Member

You are reaching if you think that is what makes them special. If Kawhi, KD and Lebron are post players, then so is Harden.

10. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

If Paul gets his scoring numbers up and the Rockets are taking off, I can see them switching to an anti-Harden narrative pretty quick. "See? That team needed a real leader all along, not fake-MVP Harden."

Caesar, Drogba, amaru and 3 others like this.
  11. Vivi

Vivi Member

Meanwhile with the Rockets, Paul already beat the Warriors more times then he did with the Clippers (which were btw called contenders for years by Broussard and other "analysts") in years lol

12. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

"What" thinks Conley is better than harden so really no use to argue with him

FANfrom86toNow and Drogba like this.
  13. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

He mentioned money at the end. Chris is too competitive to take the max from LAC just to lose to the GSW by 40 a game.

DonKnock likes this.
  14. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

[​IMG]

DonKnock likes this.
  15. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

If that's the case after 1 game I'll go out on a limb and say that the Warriors will finish last in the WC because they are 0-1 right now and last in their division

DonKnock likes this.
  16. Rockets4Life13

Didn't even think about that. Sad to say, but i think you're right. Sad ass media

Drogba likes this.
  17. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

I have no idea how this dude is even allowed and opinion.

DonKnock likes this.
  18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Dude was talking about Chris Paul's financial future. That wasn't his motivation for leaving. Let's talk about that Multiple Sauces.

WINNING... it's all he's done as a Houston Rocket and it's the reason he's here. Suck it, NBA media... CP3 won this decision. We're DEEP. EGo is better, Ryno is better, Clint is better and our PG is a whole lot better on both ends of the court. We added Luc Mbah a Moute & Tucker. We kept Nene. Chris Paul won this offseason because his new team won and is winning.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWLWWLWWWWWWWWWWLWWWWWWWLWWWWWWWWWWWW <-- that's what his decision looks like on paper

DonKnock likes this.
  19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If his opinion is a big pile of **** - and a big pile of **** has weight - then his opinion has weight.

Anyway I was thinking it might be a good thing that the CP3 era started with an unimpressive outing (yes, I know, assists and rebs, but it was still less than anticipated). Let's get the hype off of us for a while and just do the best we can. Come playoff time, we'll hopefully be in a great place.

Also, something else I've been thinking: CP3 was acquired more for the playoffs than for the regular season. I know that sounds nuts because Paul isn't known for playoff success, but a varied attack is far more valuable in the playoffs than in the regular season. Pushing the pace and launching 3s is good enough for our team in the regular season, but in the playoffs we need a guy outside of James who can get **** done when things are tough and we can't just play our preferred style. CP3, hopefully, will be that guy.

RocketsFan247 and DonKnock like this.
  20. Rockets4Life13

wasnt unimpressive to me at all. Played great D, assists, rebounds. also he was hurt so his shot was off and he didnt force it.
    i liked that debut very much tho.

DonKnock likes this.