1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bristol Palin: Children do better with mom, dad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Air Langhi, May 12, 2012.

1. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/11/bristol-palin-children-do-better-with-mom-dad/

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – Bristol Palin says children do better with a mother and father.

The daughter of 2008 GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin made the comment on the religious website patheos.com. She was responding to President Barack Obama's endorsement of same-sex marriage.

Palin quickly drew fire from critics who note she was an unwed mother at age 17.

"Jersey Shore" star Jenni "JWOWW" Farley tweeted, "Bristol should keep her uneducated ignorant mouth shut. If Ur living in the past u wouldn't have a kid w/out marriage (hash)hypocrite. It's 2012!"

Obama said his position evolved after discussions with his wife and daughters. He told ABC News his daughters would never imagine "that somehow their friends' parents would be treated differently."

Palin is filming "Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp" for Lifetime. Tripp is the name of her 3-year-old son.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Under-educated, ethnically isolated conformists hating gays is nothing new, but this is the part of the article that just exhausts me. I really hope this simpleton is developing some kind of marketable skill or personal identity beyond her hollow, craven mother.

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Having a mother and a father didn't work for Bristol and her siblings. Maybe she's trying something different with this single mom thng.

4. Relentless

Relentless Member

Lol. Who cares?

5. Nook

Nook Member

If a baby does better with a mom & dad ... Just imagine how well the baby will do with 3-4 dads! .. Cannot believe Bristol Johnson..err Rice err Palin has not thought of this...

6. Hightop

Hightop Member

JWOWW's free birth control is a right. Obama 2012.

7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

So is staying whiny, irrelevant bull**** for no damn reason. Constitution 1789.

8. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

Oh good. I wasn't sure what to think about gay marriage, but luckily some nobody offered their uninformed opinion in a desperate grab for attention.

also, internet

1 person likes this.
  9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Making a real good case for PP Sarah!

Pocketed over 200K for being an abstinence spokesperson despite already getting knocked up once, and here she does it again. What a fraudulent family, its disgusting watching them prance around like they are on moral high ground, all while judging the acts of others that do the same.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/abstinence-activist-bristol-palin-gives-birth-to-second-child/

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

In fairness, what else is there to do in Alaska? I mean abstinence would be hard enough in a less BS part of the world, but Alaska? What the hell else are you going to do? I'd probably have a dozen kids scattered across that state if I had to spend any serious time there.

11. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I'll take hypocrites over zealots every day of the week, I'm more concerned this girl has two kids from two different dads and no thought towards a real career, or identity of any kind. Unfortunately it probably makes Palin's self-promotion and monetizing a little more justified.

12. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

has dumb ho ever heard of anal creampies?

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I think they call them butt pudding pies in Alaska.

14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Punch fish to death

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LyZxyypzKn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

Since we are in D&D, I'll ask: do you honestly think she's wrong about the statement in the title?

I'll say it: I think children do better with a mother and a father.

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Agreed.

17. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Alaska and Florida have the same amount of crazies.

18. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

She sounds dumb

19. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Would you guys care to elaborate as to why you believe children are worse off with two fathers or two mothers? Because that was the point Bristol was making.

20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

I know some you knuckle heads don't have children nor have the deep thought capabilities to simulate the innocence of childhood but having the support structure is necessary for the best outcome of an individual. If a father or mother is missing there must be an alternative support of some sort to help out.