1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bride of the CC.net Trade Discussion Thread - Regular Season Style

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Puedlfor, May 27, 2001.

1. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Every time the trade discussion thread gets to about 9-10 pages, it would probably be wise to start a new one, as Heypartner said he was unsure how well the UBB software could handle such a large thread.

Although at this point I am not in the market for anything in particular, If anyone is bursting at the seams with a couple shooting guards, or perhaps wants to unload a back-up Center, perhaps we could come to an agreement.

------------------
    Charles Barkely on the Raptors defeating the Knicks in Round 1 :"I think it was the Lord. The Lord was with the Raptors. You know the Knicks like to talk so much about religion, but I think the Lord was a Raptor fan."

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Cat, I might be interested in

Jamison/Mason/Kandi/Moochie

for

KVH/Grant/Coleman/Greg Anthony

kbm, would you be interested in Eddie Robinson? How about ERob for SA straight up? He's young, just like you likem [​IMG]

Pued, what would you give me for Big Country or Jahadi White?

------------------
    snap crackle pop

3. Puedlfor

For Big Country, maybe a bucket of fried chicken, or a few dirty sweatsocks. Or Walter McCarty.

But trading one of those two would leave you an awful big hole at Center wouldn't it?

------------------
    Charles Barkely on the Raptors defeating the Knicks in Round 1 :"I think it was the Lord. The Lord was with the Raptors. You know the Knicks like to talk so much about religion, but I think the Lord was a Raptor fan."

4. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Pued, not necessarily. I don't mind playing PFs like Coleman or Grant at center. Heck, Antonio Davis is a pf, and i was playing him there [​IMG] I may even put Van Horn or SAR there to experiment a little. But you probably won't give me anything I would want for either one [​IMG]

or would you?

------------------
    snap crackle pop

5. Band Geek Mobster

Interested in Polynice Puedlfor?

Crisco,

I'll trade you Polynice for Big Country.

We all know how horrible Big Country's contract is, you need to find a way of removing his salary from the books.

What better way to do that, then trade for a more reasonably priced Olden Polynice?

------------------
    Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...

[This message has been edited by Band Geek Mobster (edited May 27, 2001).]

6. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Crisco,

I'm still interested in that deal you proposed. Let me know if you would do it... I have some role players we might could work in (me throw one in, you one of yours)... Jon Barry, Walt, Bullard, Carlos... KT is available too, but for a higher price than those four.

------------------
    President of the Mo Taylor and Jason Collier fan club!

Draftsource.net-- the premier source for draft info. Profiles, rankings, mock drafts, and more!

7. The Voice of Reason

Sir Charles fan, Nomar. I would like to work out deals with both of you. I have told you what I want from you. please let me know what you think your picks are worth individually. please look over my roster and let me know who you want. and make it reasonable. im not gonna throw away this season for the future. I am more than willing to move my common draft picks

This is my roster:
    Davis-- 9.2 pts, 9.5 reb, 31 min
    Malone-- 25.2 pts, 8.8 reb, 4 asst, 35 min
    Marshall-- 14 pts, 9 reb, 32 min
    Finley-- 24 pts, 5 reb, 4 asst, 36 min
    Kidd-- 14 pts, 10.5 asst, 6 reb, 36 min

Wright-- 6.3 pts, 4 reb, 18 min
    Ceballos-- 8.6 pts, 3 reb, 15 min
    Eisley-- 5.7 pts, 2.5 asst, 16 min
    Trent-- 6 pts, 1 reb, 12 min
    Buckner-- 4 pts, 2 reb, 10 min
    Najera-- 1.5 pts, 2 reb, 8 min
    Wang-- 4.5 pts, 2 reb, 11 min

*Not all bench players have played in all games-- for example, Najera has gotten in just 5 games, and Buckner just 7.

please make specific proposals as you know what I want from you, so please let me know what you want in return from me

PEACE

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    www.hanta-force.com

8. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

Cat, which deal? The first, simple one, or the massive 8 player deal? [​IMG]

Also, with any deal I do, I would prefer to end up with a 12 man roster. So if it's the first deal, I could do this:

KVH, Turkoglu, Robinson

Jamison, Walt, Barry

if it's the 2nd deal, I could throw in a Turkoglu, Barry swap.

------------------
    snap crackle pop

9. Nomar

Nomar Member

My rookie pick for Wright and Eisley.

Or for one of your picks. What picks do you have dood?

------------------
    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

10. The Cat

I was referring to the second one.

Jamison/Mason/Kandi/Moochie/J.Barry

for

KVH/B. Grant/Coleman/Anthony/Turkoglu

???

I'd be willing to do this... if you are please post in the official trades thread. I have to go for right now, but will be back in about an hour or so, at which time I'll confirm that deal if you want it, and will do our simming session for tonight.

------------------

Draftsource.net-- the premier source for draft info. Profiles, rankings, mock drafts, and more!

11. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just wanted to restate in this thread that Mutumbo is available, and I am looking to move him (would like draft picks to be a part of the deal).

------------------
    "I'm just a poster, and I want a piece of everyone's ass."
    HeyPartner

And the truth shall set you free...

12. Puedlfor

Crisco

I probably can't give you what you want. I checked your team out and most of my tradeable commodities aside from my Big Three(Johnson, Ratliff and Mourning) wouldn't be much better than third string in Jersey.

BGM

Not unless the crime in Boston gets out of control.

------------------

13. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

kay Cat, I'll definitely think about it and post should I decide favorably.

------------------
    snap crackle pop

14. The Cat

Crisco,

Actually, I'm still here if you want to talk about anything more...

If you have some kind of a deal where you think you could benefit from one of my other role players (Walt, KT, Bullard, Cato, Los) but I receive someone fairly close in ability in return, let me know.

------------------

15. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

VOR, I'd package both of my rookie picks for a 5-15 pick in the common draft, along with other players possibly...or if anyone else could trade me for somethin like that.

I'd also be interested in either Howard Eisley or Ceballos.

------------------
    Who's ya daddy?

[This message has been edited by SirCharlesFan (edited May 27, 2001).]

16. Nomar

Nomar Member

Yo SirCharlesfan=

Youre selling your rookie picks short buddy.

------------------
    The next time I have meat and mashed potatoes, I think I'll put a very large blob of potatoes on my plate with just a little piece of meat. And if someone asks me why i didn't get more meat, ill just say, "Oh, you mean this?" and pull out a big piece of meat from inside the blob of potatoes, where ive hidden it. Good magic trick, huh?

17. Puedlfor

Walter McCarty - 5pts, 2reb in 16mpg as a back-up center.

But he's really a Power Forward, and his work as a back-up center is inadequate for me. But I think he could be a good back-up for a team that needs a guy to burn a few minutes a game.

All I want is a legitimate big-bodied center, He doesn't even have to be good.

------------------

18. kbm

kbm Member

HEATH,

You interested in Shandon and a second round draft pick for Patterson?

------------------
    I am an invisible man.

19. Heath

Heath Member

I might - what are Shandons stats?

------------------
    The CC.net NBA Sim Board/Homepage

20. kbm

kbm Member

RunninRaven,

I am interested in Cliff Robinson. I have the clippers draft picks in rookie and common draft and Jazz 2nd round pick in the common draft. Shandon Anderson is also on the block. Can we make a deal?

I'm thinking a first round pick and shandon for robinson.

------------------
    I am an invisible man.