1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bottom Line

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by finsraider, Dec 6, 2020.

1. finsraider

finsraider Member

Harden and Tucker didn’t show up. Silas hasn’t spoken to Harden since the trade.

Don’t get confused by what’s said beyond that. The rest is window dressing.

2. D-rock

D-rock Member

Still hoping for the best.

Harden is eccentric.

3. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

I.D.D.D.I.O.F.T.

D-rock and Bobbythegreat like this.
  4. Rocket Guy

Rocket Guy Member

5. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Should probably just get what you can get for them. If this is on going thing, its going to effect the team.

6. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

We should trade Harden and Tucker so they don't "effect the team"? Lol, wouldn't be much of a team left to speak of if you trade them.

7. finsraider

finsraider Member

yeah, but they both knew the rules and choose not to follow them. Under different conditions you’d just blow that off, but given the context, it seems unlikely.

D-rock likes this.
  8. Le$$

Le$$ Member

He is already gone obviously. Not like hes going to be here much longer anyways. Not even taking the team seriously anymore...

9. clos4life

clos4life Member

All you haters get it out of your system right now, Harden is with us at least through the trade deadline, the whole season if we don't suck by the trade deadline. Enjoy your fantasies of yeeting Harden out of H-Town during training camp so you can get the 9th seed for several years in a row before he starts being in practice everyday, at which point ya'll be back to your usual tropes of Harden-iso doesn't work, he is fat, bad teammate, he parties too much, etc, etc. as he continues to be MVP caliber game in and game out.

CCity Zero, saleem and D-rock like this.
  10. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title.

11. Fefo

Fefo Member

Tucker may playing with fire here. He is 35 and serviceable, but nothing close to a 12\15 m a year that he may be looking.
    Theres probably one more short term contract for him, and i do think the rockets should give it to him, so we can later trade him as an expiring, but who knows, we may need to trade him this year as an expiring aniway, especially if james is gone.

Hank McDowell and fattz like this.
  12. topfive

topfive CF OG

Yeah, their not being on the roster would probably "effect" the team a little, too.

CCity Zero and HP3 like this.
  13. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

I could be wrong but I think PJ is just looking for a long term extension, not necessarily a big one.

14. HorryForThree

HorryForThree Member

Now that we know what's going on in the locker room, something tells me it wasn't just Tillman that ran Morey out. Harden is eccentric, yes, but he is also coddled, arrogant, and now behaving in very unprofessional ways. Pics and videos of him in strip clubs just yesterday and serenading some rapper with 300k in gifts. He had no intention of practicing or being around. What are the chances he's in game shape? Motivated to play hard? Eager to change his playing style?

Unfortunately, his behavior has made trading him 100x harder than it would have been otherwise. We need him to get into camp, practice hard, and play well in the early part of the season to drive up his value because right now there's no way we can trade him without having to swallow a pretty bad offer.

ashleyem likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

Harden was just at UH working on his game.

He has been hooping all summer, that's how he connected with Wall and a ton of other players.

Harden be in game shape and ready to rock and roll when the season starts, like always.

He is acting out because he is sending Tilman a message, fix this shitty roster or else.

clos4life and CCity Zero like this.
  16. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

He’s already made it 100x more difficult by forcing the Westbrook trade, not showing in camp and not giving commitment to our team.

17. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

It’s okay if he wants to leave. But last time I checked the man is still under contract and being paid millions of dollars to play basketball. Put on his big boy pants and do his job!

18. D-rock

D-rock Member

I'm no longer in the camp that thinks the Westbrook-Wall trade was as shitty as initially thought.

Love Wall's attitude and ability to play DEFENSE as well as off ball.

The FRP was just gravy.

Harden needs to keep pressure on Tilly and Stoner to improve the entree.

clos4life likes this.
  19. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Stop.

D-rock likes this.
  20. DooghMaster9

DooghMaster9 Member

It’s gonna be fine. He’s gonna hoop for us

D-rock likes this.