1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BobFinn's Fantasy Hoops 02-03

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by RocketsPimp, Nov 1, 2002.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Behad - what is the address for the league ??? HeyP puter doesn't have it bookmarked

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

About time you woke up.

http://home.houston.rr.com/behad/league.htm

Give me a call so I can make some plans.

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Glenn Robinson starting off my quest for a championship injured... sweet. :rolleyes:

4. Matador

Matador Member

I think you still have a good chance to beat me DoD. I was an idiot and by the end of the season I'm going to be over my games allowed at the G and C positions. I should have just tanked my game last week and not played anyone but my competitive spirit didn't let me do it. By my calculation you have a 43 to 40 game lead on me this period. If I hadn't gone over my limit I'd have 44 games played this last period. I just have to hope that my guys stay healthy and Big Dog and Billups stay injured. :eek:

5. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, I forgot about Billups being injured... blah.

Oh well, I think I assembled a solid team top-top-bottom. I noticed that I'm waaaaaay under the maximum limit for games (total).

You have enough games for the week don't you? I thought you had something like 4 games for your C.

6. Matador

Matador Member

Kurt Thomas is going to be playing 5 games this period but I only have 4 C games left.

Bonzi Wells will be playing 6 games and Tinsley will be playing 5 but I'm only going to get credit for 8 more games at the G positition. :(

I doubut Billups will miss any more games but I'm hoping Robinson decides to pack it in for the offseason.

7. Behad

Sorry for the late updates on the scores this week. The Smeggy Tour has my routine tossed out the window.

8. Matador

Matador Member

Are we allowed/do we have to set our line-ups for this coming half week?

9. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

No. The lineups set last week run through the end of the season.

10. Matador

Matador Member

Big Dog staying injured is the only hope I have of winning this thing!

11. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Arrrrgggg....

Big Doggin' It. :(

Oh well, runner-up ain't bad. :D

12. Matador

Matador Member

it is far from over DoD. now is when my game limit kicks in. I only have one more G game and am out of C games. :(

13. Behad

League Championship and League Runner-Up
    Matador Dogs vs. Poopsie Bears - The dogs with a 132 point lead, but the Bears with a 10-7 games advantage.

3rd and 4th place
    Cat's Celebriducks vs. Triple Clutch - Cat with a 62 point advantage, and Cat has a 10-9 game advantage.

5th and 6th place
    SF3's Stovers vs. Smeg and the Heads - SF3 with a 77 point lead, and SF3 has an 11-10 game advantage.

7th and 8th place
    Greasy Pigs vs. PhiSlammaJamma - PSJ has a 121 point lead, but the Pigs have a 10-8 game advantage.

9th and 10th place
    Fadeaway's Cyberfish vs. Heath's Lost Reindeer - Heath with a 50 point advantage, and Heath has a 12-11 game advantage.

11th and 12th place
    Jack's Broke Ankles vs. League City Skulls - The Skulls with a 253 point lead, and the Skulls with an 11-9 game advantage. This one is over folks.

13th and 14th place
    Pimp City Champions vs. Steamtown Pythons - The Pythons have a 166 point advantage, but the Pimps have a 12-9 game advantage. Could the Pythons end their 19 game losing streak?

14. PhiSlammaJamma

Sweet and Sour pork is on the menu. oink.

15. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Pimp could very easily go from champion to last place. Talk about a big dropoff...

16. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, but Finley's back so Nick the Brick's time may be cut, not to mention that Glenn Big Doggin' It Robinson won't play in the season finale. I still see you winning it.

17. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

First off how am I playing for 13th or 14th place when I have the 12th best record in the league??

I thought the winners of each division were supposed to face off then the rest of the matchups were according to record.

:confused:

Oh well, consider it a gift Pythons. Lenard will be out the last 2 games of the season putting a fitting end to my season long run on the IR.

18. Matador

Matador Member

Yeah but I don't expect Duncan to play over 15 minutes in his finale, I only have 1 guard game left and since the IND game starts before the POR game I'll probably get credit for sorry Tinsley's game instead of en fuego Bonzi, I expect Jermaine O'Neal to have 2 huge games and Kidd to have a great game since they are still jostling for playoff positioning. The end of the season sucks with players sitting out to rest for the playoffs and what not.

19. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

let this be a lesson to all fantasy basketball participants. do not draft the likes of Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway and Danny Fortson all on the same team.

:eek:

20. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Yeah, but who'd be dumb enough to draft all those clowns in the same draft?! Haha... uh... hmm. :eek:

;)