1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BobFinn's Basketball Draft

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by BobFinn*, Oct 8, 2002.

1. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Rod Strickland has signed with the T-Wolves. I will add him to my roster when he becomes available (tonight or tomorrow)

2. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

when again do our rosters have to be set by???

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Next Monday Smeg.

;)

4. BobFinn*

Rosters have to be set by Monday, in other words, set them on Sunday to be safe. Not sure if they let you set them on Monday up until the first game starts.

Since this weeks game doesn't actually start until Tuesday, you can post the lineup you wish to use or email me and I will set it (up until Tip Off of Tuesday's NBA opener)

5. PhiSlammaJamma

Here is my lineup. I've was in Chicago and LA last week. Hectic time of year.

5. C. Webber
    24. S. A-Rahim
    33. J. Stackhouse 52.
    A. Houston 61.
    B. Grant 80.
    M. Olowokandi 89.
    J. Johnson 136.
    T. Chandler 108.

B. Haywood
    D. Anderson 145.
    N. Hilario 164.
    D. Christie 117.

6. Matador

Matador Member

I want this line-up:

C Duncan
    F Kurt Thomas
    F Gasol
    G Hudson
    G Wells
    UTL Fisher
    UTL Brown
    UTL Tinsley

I picked up Fisher today. For some reason yahoo is not letting me put him into my lineup until Nov. 4th. Please change this for me Bob Finn*.

7. Heath

Heath Member

The logical reason behind this is you wont get him until Nov. 4th. You had to have picked him up Sunday to get him in this weeks games (or early monday) as the week run monday-sunday.

I guess BobFinn could overrun this as the season has not yet started, but that is the reason you didnt officially get him this week.

8. BobFinn*

Matador, the commish tools are very limited and don't allow me to change lineups once the week has started.

All Owners

It is very important that you get your lineups set on Sunday. I am unable to set any lineups once the week has started.

9. Heath

Heath Member

That seems strange. Why did I get the question: "Allow commish to alter lineup" or something along those lines when signing up? Sure the problem is not that Matador accidentally left his to no?

10. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Heath,

Maybe Bobo means that he can set the lineups up until the week starts for anyone, but after the games start, he can't change anything no matter what your setting is in your profile.

11. Heath

Heath Member

I know what he meant. I was just saying it is a strange option for yahoo to put there if it is not more powerful than this.

12. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Just so everyone knows, I can't update the league pages until Yahoo updates the yahoo league page. You'll have to use stat tracker or do it yourself until then. I'll be watching to see what time Yahoo updates the league page so I can update our page as soon as possible.

13. BobFinn*

D0D has it exactly right. Yahoo allows me to edit lineups up until the week starts, the same as all owners can do. The explanation for this tool is: "The edit lineups feature is used when an owner is away, such as on vacation."

14. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Alright guys... I'll be creating a website like last year that does the Fantasy Points Per Game stats for all the players. It should be up later this week and be updated at least 2 times a week (I hope).

15. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Smeg, thanks for taking Skeletor off the free agent list you focker!

;)

16. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

you like that pick up do you PIMP!!!

if he gets consistent minutes someone will have to rebound any misses by the opposition and all the misses his team throws up!!!

17. SteveFrancis3

SteveFrancis3 Contributing Member

Yeah, I went to pick up the skeletor myself about an hour ago.

18. Behad

19. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

Guys:

What is up with the scoring for Yahoo. I have a league and we are playing head-to-head and it seems that Yahoo is scoring us like a rotisserie league. You guys experiencing the same thing by chance?

20. Behad

The only head to head offered by Yahoo is rotisserie scored. What we did was sign up for a total points league, then created our own schedule for head to head matchups. We simply track total score minus previous games to get a weekly score to determine head to head winners.